[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

online marketing / advertisement / sales CPA , CPM , PPC, adsense,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: adsense.jpg (11KB, 236x208px) Image search: [Google]
adsense.jpg
11KB, 236x208px
online marketing / advertisement / sales
CPA , CPM , PPC, adsense, affiliate links, amazon, ebay and everything else

Continuing from >>3440788
I'm >>3441006

>>3443720
I get asked this every time I start responding to these threads, to sum it up:

-learn to keep your ear to the ground at all times. Always keep it in the back of your mind to be looking out for profitable deals. Any time you see a good price on something, check its value on ebay. In time you *will* start finding profit makers

-profits can come from anywhere. When the ninja turtle movie first came out crush ran a campaign with color oriented turtle on their cans (strawberry had raph, orange had mikey, etc). You could buy a 24 pack for 3 bucks and sell each can for 6 on ebay.

-look through garage sales, thrift stores, closing stores, liquidation, college/government surplus, craigslist, fb marketplaces, etc.

-lean what unique opportunities are in your area (manufacturing companies based there etc) and take advantage of it. Don't be shy to walk into a business to discuss wholesale purchasing. They want your money.

-your personal hobbies and/or interests are typically the easiest places to focus on when you start. You naturally have knowledge in it so it moves faster for you during your growing phase.

In time you will develop a 6th sense to find profitable merchandise in various ways. I spent years slowly getting better and better then one day it sorta just "clicked" and now I can find profitable products in minutes at the drop of a hat. My problem is no longer trying to find profitable stuff to sale, but to find the most optimal (what i can buy the cheapest, sell the fastest, and for the highest profit margin)

As I said in the previous thread, it truly isn't that hard and the tough part isn't how difficult it is to learn, but having and maintaining the drive and ambition to keep going until you're a success. It takes time and dedication. Never taking action and/or stopping is why the majority fail.
>>
>>3448990
How about I just invest in cryptocurrencies and not waste my life wading through flea markets for pittance profits you fucking retarded faggot
>>
I'm the media video anon, Ill also answer any questions related to what i posted in the other thread. But im a busy anon so replies might be a bit slow.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.