[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok now I'm really fucking curious what the big news are.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1504789133845.jpg (209KB, 668x675px) Image search: [Google]
1504789133845.jpg
209KB, 668x675px
Ok now I'm really fucking curious what the big news are. Not Binance, Google, McDonalds or Poloniex. And most def not Apple. So what do they have in store for us HODLers?
>>
My guess would be 7/11. Im a retarded faggot though, so what do I know
>>
post your source where anyone from omg ever claimed "big" news. They said news in September that's it, stop fucking adding words that completely change the context.
>>
>>3448086
turning Singapore, Thailand, and the entire world into crypto heaven, where all the promises about programmable digital currency become true.

guys... the big news is already here: its Plasma.
>>
File: omgstickers.png (212KB, 398x399px) Image search: [Google]
omgstickers.png
212KB, 398x399px
>The big announcement is more stickers
>>
>>3448204
There are several screenshots out there. After McDonalds was revealed OmiseGO's account said this was not "The" news.
>>
>>3448306
My point was proven, thanks. Are you truly that daft you don't see the irony in the post you just presented?
>>
>>3448306
Actually, the omisego team corrected Juns tweet when he said "here are news" when referring to airdrop.

They just said the airdrop wasnt *the news*. It might just been mcd, whos knows
>>
>>3448320
If you're referring to the fact that they didn't explicitly use the word "big", then I see your point. Imo saying _the_ news, as opposed to news, implies difference in importance. You may or not agree, but that was not the point of this thread
>>
>>3448334
Hmm that might be true. Do I remember incorrectly when I thought they were expecting news mid September? Or perhaps that was referring to the TechCrunch?
>>
>>3448086
iPhone app using the face thing api.

Screencap this.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.