[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EVERY THREE FUCKING DAYS ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS WHAT THE FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

EVERY THREE FUCKING DAYS ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT I WASN'T EVEN RECOVERED FROM THE LAST ONE YET FUCK YOU
>>
SHORTSHORTSHORTSHORT
>>
>>3446665
now is a great time to buy guys, and it will have the effect of increasing the price!
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING WEAK HANDED FAGGOTS WHAT IS THIS SHIT
>>
>>3446665
Let me guess, you've been in crypto since July?
>>
>>3446665
IKR
>>
>>3446697
Why what is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>3446713
That you're a newfag.
>>
>>3446713
We're in a bear market right now
>>
>>3446713
You're so fucking new you have no fucking clue what a crash looks like.

A lot of us, myself included, have held through 85%+ crashes on our entire portfolio, losing tens of thousands of dollars, and STILL come out on top in profit of 2 or 300% over the course of a year or so.

Get the fuck out if you can't handle the heat you stupid fuck.
>>
>>3446713
It's supposed to mean that bitcoin and crypto in general often have these kinds of periods.

Like in early 2017; all kinds of anti-bitcoin shit coming from the Chinese government for weeks on end, plus the uncertainty around the hardfork, plus the big ETF news, etc.
Shit was crashing all over the place for months.

And guess what? The price of bitcoin has quadrupled since then.
>>
Just bought some cheap bitcoin :)
>>
>>3446713
A 2% drop is laughable. Can't wait for a 10% hit, it'll shake all you newfags out.
>>
>>3446787
*5% and rising.
There was a 10% drop Friday.
>>
Sell everything
>>
>>3446665
That is the point. lol
>>
>>3446689
You sell now, buy in the actual dip. You're in a bear marked, retard.
>>
>>3447038
>Buy the dip
>It dips again
>And again
>No money left to buy

That's why you short early, and buy back just when the rebound is confirmed.
>>
>>3446787
You're as fucking new has he is.

I can't wait for you stupid fuckers to get hit with a 95% portfolio drop and then watch, fucking astonished, when those of us who held still come out with ridiculous profits a year later.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.