[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I profit off these storm events? I have access to small

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1503625090604.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503625090604.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
How can I profit off these storm events?
I have access to small mexican labor force (illegal mostly) and two guys with CDLs .
I have money and credit to rent and buy equipment.
How best to proceed?
>>
File: 1502868845784.jpg (75KB, 468x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502868845784.jpg
75KB, 468x360px
Ok I have to admit I dont normally post here.
Is this board mostly for investment portfolio talk or is there a small business angle here?
>>
It's like 90% NEETs who have no idea how business or finance works trying to get rich off cryptocurrencies.
>>
Beat up all the mexicans with the equipment, and threaten to call ICE on them if they don't bring you $500 per month each.
>>
>>3444966
buy mooncoin
>>
>>3444762
By the way you describe it you seem to already have the answer

You can jew it up and do it for free stating it's charity and you accept donations.
The donations will pay for the labor + equipment and you will be
1 helping people
2 making profit
3 looking good and making people feel good for "helping" with their donations
>>
>>3444762
Just black mail your illegal workers with an ice phone call if they don't pay protection money.
>>
>>3445036
>if they don't bring you $500 per month each.
Historically, my relationship with this community brings me much more than that.
I know you are joking , but I feel I must say that Mexican immigrants have made me a small fortune over the past 10 years. I find that treating them really well has earned me a loyalty that I could not have otherwise attained.
>>
>>3445183
Roofing
Shitty american roofs fall of during storms right?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.