[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw anon that made those threads complaining about his parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0972.gif (44KB, 400x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0972.gif
44KB, 400x204px
>tfw anon that made those threads complaining about his parents kicking him out and also being unemployed a month ago or so
>two weeks ago
>finally decided to just apply to 15 jobs and see where it goes
>6 interviews
>5 jobs offered
>$14.5/hr
>parents not even angry anymore since im workin
>can now even invest in cryptos

Why was I so foolish /biz/.

I could have worked all this time instead of being a NEET
>>
Every reply to that thread told you to get a job. Enjoy wasring your life wagecucking for pranuts.
>>
good job anon where did you get a job
>>
>>3444774
Eh it's an improvement. At least now ill be making some money and getting an opportunity to buy Cryptos or start some meme business
>>
Good job, you are now an adult.

That being said, is this thread really necessary?
Like woop de Doo, some random dude on biz finally got a fucking job.
Buy Ark, faggot.
>>
File: fryliu.jpg (76KB, 1275x538px) Image search: [Google]
fryliu.jpg
76KB, 1275x538px
>every time I stay indoors and can't get job, I go make an attempt and then it turns out I can get job!
>wow anon, I love it when you CAN GET JOB
>>
>>3444749

$14.50 is pretty fuckin good right out of the gate. What is the job, and what state are you in?
>>
>>3444749
Nice anon but $14.50/hr is suicide tier still. Keep working on building valuable skills. I'm graduating soon and learning everything I can real estate and investing. My dad owns a remodeling company so I have the competitive advantage of remodeling any home I buy for extremely cheap. I will be working for the family business and invest in real estate on the side I guess. Kind of boring and slow, but I'm guaranteed to become a millionaire by 30, and I will not settle for that alone.
>>
File: vantablack.png (553B, 2422x1360px) Image search: [Google]
vantablack.png
553B, 2422x1360px
my unemployment check adds to more than 14.50/hr
>>
>>3445117
/thread
>>
>>3444749
Im kind of happy that tou could see above all the shitposting and actually listen to the anons that tried to help you

Godspeed anon, new things on the way
>>
>>3444749
Just think, come Christmas time you'll actually be able to afford presents for people and feel good about yourself for once.
>>
>>3444749
Tell us what fucking job you got and what state you're in.
>>
>>3445146
TFW could've done this long ago

>>3445196
Of course anon. Always going to be working hard.

>>3445274
What country? That's quite good you must have been earning a lot before.
>>
File: gifts.jpg (136KB, 527x744px) Image search: [Google]
gifts.jpg
136KB, 527x744px
>>3445348
>>
File: merchant-basic.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
merchant-basic.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>3444749
saved
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.