[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you guys thing is the best coin for holding in the mid-long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hmmmmm.jpg (6KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.jpg
6KB, 210x230px
what do you guys thing is the best coin for holding in the mid-long run
Im thinking of these 3
ARK..seems to have potential but think price is too high now because of unreal hype
QTUM...mainnet release in 1day, great team + satelites
OMG...pretty much shilled into oblivion but actually a great coin aswell

im kinda leanint towards QTUM atm, but i could be wrong

plz honest input...dont shill
>>
you really don't know what you're doing do you?
>>
Bancor is going to unleash the dragon. Don't wait to fomo buy, this is the bottom unless ETH takes another massive hit
>>
>>3443544
no actually i am pretty new to trading but can recognise a good project

what bout you? bought NEO at 40$
>>
I'd recommend QTM too. Ark and OMG have too many deluded cucks. Despite this being funny, it can do horrible things to the price. They adopt this cultlike attitude because they're actually extremely insecure in their call.

Qtum has been making solid gains and should make more over the next few days, but be prepared for a dump when the mainnet is released.
>>
>>3443617
yeah i was thinking QTUM might be the more serious option, preety solid coin even though its not shilled as much

... why do you think it will crash after mainnet?..it will be listed on bithumb soon, wont that stabilize the price
>>
>>3443675
Bithumb is a Korean exchange and 70% of QTM volume is already done in Korean won.

Coins usually rise before news/releases, then dip right after as short-term traders exit for the next closest pump. Even if you're planning to hold, it's a good idea to be at your computer around then to sell the peak and buy the dip. That way, you can get more tokens for the same initial investment, or you can retain the same number of tokens while reducing your initial investment and freeing it up for something else.

If that's too much bother, hold through if you want, look at some older coins' history to see examples of how long this can take.
>>
>>3443524
I recommend ANT.

It has extremely solid development potential for this year and is very, very undervalued for what it does. I'm surprised more people aren't recommending it.
>>
>>3443524
>arks price is too high
>but qtum and omg arent
>>
>>3443722
good advice...weird to find a nice anon
>>
>>3443772
Just a trader like you. I don't know the future or any secret info so do your own research. But you seem not totally retarded and you were humble enough to ask, so I thought I'd share my opinion. I'm in QTM and plan to do exactly what I said.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.