[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I/O Digital News "Proud and excited to proof-read the professional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: powermeonbaby.png (99KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
powermeonbaby.png
99KB, 400x400px
I/O Digital News
"Proud and excited to proof-read the professional grade report on report on $IOC from a crypto research house. #iocoin. Public soon. $crypto"

They need to step up their hype game.
>>
Volume increased by like, what? 5 btc? But at least its a sign people are out there monitoring the coin
>>
Hodl strong my IOC friends. We will soon see our day.
>>
File: shitcoinpepenew-300x300-1.png (92KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
shitcoinpepenew-300x300-1.png
92KB, 300x300px
Up 10% today
>>
I'm getting the fuck out as soon as DIONS is out. There's nothing special about this coin. Aliases are a joke.
>>
>>3443270
I feel like this coin is a great investment, but we're in a time with cryptocurrency where hype and marketing outweighs a working product.

This product could be a decentralized dick-sucking simulator that blows $50 back at investors per stroke, but no one will invest because they lack hype, news, and marketing.
>>
>>3443325
While I agree this coin needs more exposure it also is one of the best investments you could make techwise and %wise. Still under the radar so the potential for huge gains is there.

I've been a hodler since jan. 2017 and have made some decent returns. Furthermore once DIONS will be released I think we will see a lot of FOMO buy ins.

Market cap, coin circ, dev team. It's all on point imo. I will be hodling untill Chameleon (at the least). Looking at the valuations of other coins this could reach 20/30$ easily with some attention.
>>
>>3443399
So pretty much all its lacking is marketing hype eh? I remember reading somewhere that they will launch a marketing blitz after DIONS is released, anyone can back this up with a source?
>>
>>3443410
I believe it's stated somewhere within IOC's slackchannel. There's also a fintech presentation coming up which should give them some exposure.
>>
https://iodigital.io/slack/

Join fellas ;)
>>
>>3443410

http://mailchi.mp/7df983807b77/dions-countdown-and-pos-cipher

It's also stated in this newsletter.
>>
>>3443410
Correct. They said they will be stepping up marketing with the DIONS release but to what extent I'm not sure. They have no funds for marketing and all of it would be out of pocket. If they started a fund for marketing hell I'd chip in. Gladly pay $100-$200 into a pot if it meant they'd hype the shit out of this coin with promo.
>>
What are you're price predictions?
Be reasonable, now
>>
>>3443650

3-5 years I predict that IOC will have a $200-300m cap. Possible upside for 1-2b if adoption is significant and businesses catch on.

IOC Is actually well positioned in development to bring block-chain to businesses in a portable and transparent manner.... and around the time that many businesses will be looking for blockchain solutions (think 18-36 months).

They won @ FINTECH and are presenting again at the end of this month. Why? Because the technology and ideas they have are relevant to business and have utility.
>>
>>3443650
If the stars align and we get the perfect combination of a great release, great conference at Fintech, news of partnerships and/or new exchange listings I could see this being a $20-$25 coin. That would put its market cap at just over $400 million (at $25/coin). This is still pretty conservative considering there are non-working, eth-based "icos" with no working product and marketing hype only.

$50/coin is a just under a $1 billion market cap and you don't reach this unless you have some God-level hype (see NEO).

$5-$10 range is very possible short term if people pick up on this coin. This requires marketing, promotion, and non-stop community efforts to spread the word on I/O Coin.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170912-105839.png (103KB, 1080x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170912-105839.png
103KB, 1080x2220px
Fake sell walls?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.