[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else started following the crypto game in 2013 and has absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1449391200237.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
1449391200237.png
47KB, 650x773px
Who else started following the crypto game in 2013 and has absolutely nothing to show for it?
>>
>>3443072
stop being such a pussy and do something about it
>>
several years before i bought 4btc to tryout a deepweb weed delivery service
it was around 60dollah
i got scammed
now i have no weed and no 16k dollah
>>
lol how is that even possible

you couldve had made thousands from literal hundreds just a few months ago, the fuck are you doing man
>>
File: buy wall.png (110KB, 934x538px) Image search: [Google]
buy wall.png
110KB, 934x538px
This is your chance.

>>3442092
>>
Buy edg now. Thank me later.
>>
I bought NEO and made 6x. Lucky for you, if you buy NEO now you'll still make 20x.
>inb4 delusional NEO marine.
Yeah, whatever, it's true tho.
>>
File: 2mLdnSY.jpg (27KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
2mLdnSY.jpg
27KB, 333x500px
>>3443072
I started before then and I only have 5.75 ETH to show for it. Been too much of a poorfag to justify spending freedombux on magical internet tokens, but it does interest me a lot. I was supposed to get a decent BTC reward once for tracking down a scammer, but that never happened. I think about working in exchange for crypto sometimes (skilled programmer), and did once (hence the ETH), but the pay is low and the ecosystem is rife with scams and scammers.
>>
>bought 2.5 btc in 2013
>spent some, gave some as presents, gambled, lost some on cryptsy
>just bought some eth and found I had 0.05btc left on bittrex

literally need the 10k usd my btc could have given me right now so I didn't need to find a work before I leave with my gf for a world trip

will have to work one year to get the spare money
>>
File: crank-cunt-forehead.jpg (14KB, 450x236px) Image search: [Google]
crank-cunt-forehead.jpg
14KB, 450x236px
started following in 2011.
>mining some BTC
>muh electricity and noise
>this barely covers the electricity cost and it's not worth fucking up my PC and living in constant noise
>much better to buy this instead of mining it
>eventually convince myself it's a scam coin and not worth spending 1000$ on it
>>
File: 10643505.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
10643505.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
I got $20 of DOGE in 2013, now I have $46k of ARK
>>
my first introduction to crypto was mining millions of doge the first weekend it came out... which i proceeded to gamble away on satoshi dice lol. didnt get back into until last feb.
>>
>>3443163
lol you don't really think that is a good idea do you?
>>
File: 1501606959233.jpg (32KB, 488x563px) Image search: [Google]
1501606959233.jpg
32KB, 488x563px
>>3443072
Misery loves company.

I need company too anon. I was mining in 2013.

I feel like i fucked up so hard. I got a career job making $28/hr so I said fuck it. The crash happened.

If I stayed with it I would be loaded. I think of all the money I invested in my small company. If i put it in crypto instead i would be loaded beyond belief.

the pain of regret is strong.
>>
Yup. It doesn't really mean anything other than you're broke and probably have terrible excuses for support around you. Anyone saying "lol why didnt u invest retard u could be in lamboland lolz fucktard" is a 13 year old LARPer or a 17 year old rich kid faggot who got their entire capital from mommy and daddy, bought right before this bullrun (in a spread gamble) and now thinks they're somethinr special. since you've been following since 2013 you most likely have some experiences these people do not, and most likely will be able to detect a crash. Also, remember flash-crashes are a thing and you should be ready for them. Bitcoin Cash is the only real chance left for those who believe but were too poor to invest. If you really believe and you're like mid 20s and would rather kys than wageslave, go to school on govt funding and take out a supplementary loan subsidized by the govt for like 3k~. Allocate 50% of that to crypto. Allocate 50% of
your 50% to buy any emergency flash crashes, the other (25%) should be used to buy whatever it is you have faith in succeeding. Not /biz/ coins or ICOs by the way, unless you're retarded. In that case you deserve to lose all your money.

Keep the last 50% of your loan to pay back the loan at its maturity. Buy bitcoin cash with 25% of it if it dips hard . Put 25% on an exchange account in USD and wait for a flash-crash. Have buy orders set all the way down. 9% at 10$, 9% at 1$, 4% at .10 USD, 3% at .01USD. Set buy orders, forget about the money and set blockfolio notifications. Fuck these over privileged larpers dude you're better than they are.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.