[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just feel that this bears repeating. Whether or not you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1339819567906.gif (638KB, 163x153px) Image search: [Google]
1339819567906.gif
638KB, 163x153px
I just feel that this bears repeating.

Whether or not you're making millions of dollars out if crypto, or losing everything day after day, the fact remains that there is a transition of historical scale taking place in front of our eyes, and we have front row seats. We're seeing it happen. Crypto isn't going away, and we're seeing 21st century finance taking shape before us.

In future historians will pore over the /biz/ archives. Sit back and enjoy the show. These are historic times.
>>
>>3441629
>In future historians will pore over the /biz/ archives

>Quite why these humanoids were so interested in Asian females we will never know. Alas, after the Second Korean War, they all but died out and mixed with the invading muslim populations.
>>
>In future historians will pore over the /biz/ archives
Ive always thought when this happens will they take internet memes and other assorted bullshit as fact.
>>
File: Choco Milk Awoo.jpg (327KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Choco Milk Awoo.jpg
327KB, 960x720px
>>3441629
>tfw university students on Mars will be writing dissertations on what our memes meant for the financial future of the human race
>>
>>3441646
MSM already do take memes are facts
>>
File: 1487570708765.jpg (178KB, 1277x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1487570708765.jpg
178KB, 1277x1232px
what is the meme you want the people from 3000 to see /biz/
>>
>>3441629
You know it's a bubble when clowns like Max Keiser (who profited by pumping up the silver bubble a couple of years ago) is saying that Bitcoin is going to 100k and beyond.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/max-keiser-bitcoin-price-cycle-will-repeat-to-100k-and-beyond

Take a look at this old Youtube video just before the silver bubble collapsed. It's the same old pump and dump story taking place.

"It is clear what is going on people. Get into Gold & Silver as there is still enough time. Explore this links, may change your life"

There's always a greater fool if you know what you're doing. Max Keiser have done the same old shit before and he's doing it again. Before it was "Silver will reach 500 dollars an ounce". Not it's "Bitcoin will reach 100k".
>>
>>3441644
There is rumored to be a tribe high in the mountains, the descendants of the Roof Koreans clan, that remain pure and vigilant to this day. None ever return who search for them though.
>>
>>3441777
Except silver is a stupid metal, bitcoin is a historic technological development.
>>
>>3441806
back to sleep Max
>>
>>3441777
nah is quiet different btc can be easily trade and stored on your own unlike silver btc is fake proof go some market and buy silver with 0 metal knowledge and watch yourself getting scammed
>>
>>3441868
> BCH, DGB, XVG, DOGE, 90% of the stuffs on CMC in general.
> Fake proof.

Just like how fake silver can still fetch some price for whatever reason.
>>
>>3441904
i dont know whats your point but when i say is fake proof i mean you get the real coin if you buy dgb you get dgb if the price goes down that is not up to you.
With silver is different you try to buy silver and you get something else because it takes alot of knowledge and sometimes even pricy equipment to be 100% that you are not getting something else and when you want to sell silver theres a 90% chance that everyone you try to sell it too tells you that your silver isnt pure enought and tries to buy your silver for half the price or they tell you they need to make some proof in the back and they change your silver for other less pure silver, that being said nobody with no chemistry knowledge should buy metals.
>>
>>3441970
Jesus fucking christ you're retarded.
>>
>>3441806
Except every single computer requires silver to operate.
>>
>>3441979
well have you seen where you are?, you are in the wrong place to be normal here
>>
You right OP. Being a part of all this is a kind of wealth on its own. :)
>>
File: 1505156870944.jpg (226KB, 1384x544px) Image search: [Google]
1505156870944.jpg
226KB, 1384x544px
>>3441679
>>
>>3441777
jews always bubble everything, that way they can make bucks while crashing the market. its THE classic jew MO
the key is to watch out for too much credit exposure. as long as crypto is real fiat exchange, theres little risk of a bubble. when banks/governments start printing money and pumping crypto thats when you know its bubble time.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.