[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ian Balina here HACKING THE SYSTEM AKA how to get lambos in your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: images-5.jpg (13KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
13KB, 384x384px
Ian Balina here HACKING THE SYSTEM AKA how to get lambos in your teens and mansions in your 20's
>>
File: 1494828766042.png (233KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494828766042.png
233KB, 700x700px
>>3440513
kys
>>
File: Mmmhmmmmm.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
Mmmhmmmmm.gif
2MB, 360x202px
tell me the top 40 ICO's for lambo gains cryptonigger
>>
>>3440538
>>3440513
They gave him cold blood, a transfusion which causes brain damage. They're putting a slow sedative in his diet cokes, in his ice tea. Ian, by 7 or 8pm, is slurring his words. I've talked to folks who have talked to him directly.
>>
lmao he told everyone to go all in AVT

guys a hack
>>
>>3440584

lol
>Meanwhile on etherdelta
> Price below ICO price

I always told everyone he is just a dumb fat nigger with a craving for status
>>
Hes just put his biggest investment yet into WANCHAIN.

He had CHAINLINK at 100% then demoted it to 78%

He went in hard into AVT and is bag holding

A lot of his followers are following him all in on WANCHAIN
>>
File: 1466917614508.gif (3MB, 240x234px) Image search: [Google]
1466917614508.gif
3MB, 240x234px
>>3441402
he massively decreased his chainlink investment, one of the best ico's there is, and massively increased his aventus investment(shitcoin)... either a massive hack or being paid
>>
>>3441402
His rating system is weak af. from 100% to 78% because to ALL start team. this is not fcking NBA. and he is black
>>
cant believe people pay money for this shill's 'research'
>>
The annoying thing abot bull markets is the amount of idiots who get rich and think they know what the fuck they are doing.
99% doesn't even know what they are investing in. Most white papers are a joke..
>>
>>3440513
>muh all-star team

tons of people got filthy rich by being an early adaptor, he's one of them. his advice is applicable to a bull market, but right now it's just gambling. he doesn't give a shit anyway, he's already rich, and he's got a nice easy job as "youtube crypto expert".
>>
>>3440513
He changes his portfolio as much as he changes his clothes...
>>
File: teedus.jpg (35KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
teedus.jpg
35KB, 700x438px
>>3441594
is he still hodling DNT? i mean, it's pointless to sell now, but dude...
>>
This guy purposely lowered Chain Link to shoo away noobs.

>AVT 100%

kek
>>
>>3441715
just lol. thank god he did as i want to get in, although chainlink is already saturated and demand is insane.
>>
Are his spreadsheet real? I have way more money than this guy. If he's really rich he must have another spreadsheet with his real money.

He ranked Chainlink 13th (one is best ICO products, not vaporware, I've seen all year) and Aventus top 3. Aventus already went below ICO levels, not a great look.

This guy is a fraud, plain and simple.
>>
>>3441814
how rich and how much are you putting/have put on chainlink?
>>
>>3441814
>. If he's really rich

if he's really rich why would he do his whole gimmick? his income comes from his subs paying him and being a shill for icos
>>
>>3441819
I'm not quite rich but wealthy. I'm a white collar guy. I just look at this nig's spreadsheet and I laugh at him sprinking 3-15k everywhere. To me that's a sure sign he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. All the successful whales I know do NOT go into all the ICO's. They pick and choose the profitable ones like OMG and Kyber, Chainlink and throw 100k++.

>>3441827
I agree. I know plenty of rich whales that make more money as a hobby or because of insatiable greed but none of them do it publicly. Most of them have good jobs or own businesses before getting into crypto.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.