[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when Paris Hilton, Venezuela, and Clif high are the biggest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>when Paris Hilton, Venezuela, and Clif high are the biggest supporters of your investment of choice
>>
>>3439617
NONONONO FUCK FUCK FUCK IJ UST WANT TO BE RICH I JUST WANT TO FUCKING MAKE IT I DONT WANT TO BE A FUCKING USELESS FUCKING NEET DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3439628

You missed the crypto boat by 5 years. This space isn't even new lol.

Best get looking for a job son.
>>
>>3439642
HOW THE FUCK CAN I GET A FUCKING JOB WHEN IM A FUCKING NEET THAT WAS FUCKING FORCED TO SUCK DICK 10 YEARS AGO AND GOT THE SHIT BEATEN OUT OF HIM BY HIS FUCKING FATHER EVEN WHEN AHOIHSAE WASNT IN THE FUCKING WRONG FUCK THAT TIME FUCK I CANT FORGET IT
FUCKING GOT THE SHIT BEAT OUT OF ME BECAUSE MY BROTHER LEFT THE FUCKING BACKYARD DOOR OPEN AND LET A BUNCH OF FUCKING BUGS IN AND I JUST GOT BEAT FUCKING BLOODY RAW AND THE NEXT FUCKING DAY THE FUCKNIGGER FINDS OUT THAT IT WASNT EVEN ME AND STILL FUCKING SITS THERE WITH A SERIOUS LOOK ON HIS FACE DOESNT FUCKING APOLOGIZE AND JUST SAYS I BEAT YOU BECAUSE IT WAS A VERY BAD THING, SO YOU BETTER NOT DO IT EVEN IF IT WASNT YOU THIS TIME FUVCKCKDCKDSALKAFDSLKFADS;LKJFDS;LKJHAFDSH;LKJFADS;JHLKAFDS;LKHAFDSFADS;LAFDSFADSLLASF HOW THE FUCK CNA I EVEN COMMUNICATE WITH FUCKING NIGGER ASS FUCK PEOPLE WHEN THEYRE JUST FUCKING PRETENIOUS CUNTS LIKE THAT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUKCXDV DSKFJHUGFDA KHJ;AGDSE KHJGD FJHKLGADF JHKLGADFJHKLGAFDJHKLGFDKJHLHFD
>>
>>3439677
Apply for Mcdonald's today. Be a part of something bigger. We're excited to have you on our team!
>>
>>3439677
Try not to believe your own larp too much anon. Wew
>>
>>3439700
sad part is I'm not larping. My frustration and anger there is larping but I really can't get over this. I keep fucking remembering it. I always wonder if thats why I dont like speaking, but objectively it feels like an excuse, like its something I should just get over and move on, and not let it hold me back. I dont even know if it still really affects me but I just keep getting flashbacks to it.
And I really did get forced to suck dick over 10 years ago when I was a kid. I dont know if I feel anything about this either, but its something I can't forget.
>>
>>3439642
crypto is still quite new. you are retarded
>>
Paris Hilton rocks.
>>
Believe it or not but Paris Hilton isnt as dumb as you think she is.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.