[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>North Korea Hackers Step Up Bitcoin Attacks So lets be clear,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: aiden_shaw.jpg (113KB, 1100x768px) Image search: [Google]
aiden_shaw.jpg
113KB, 1100x768px
>North Korea Hackers Step Up Bitcoin Attacks

So lets be clear, you fucks are supporting ISIS, other terrorist groups, and rogue states. Let that sink in.
>>
Good fuck the US
>>
>>3439230
>use the internet
wtf so you support terrorists now?
>>
good. great. i don't care anymore.
>>
Yea I'm sure every USD is as clean as a whistle
>>
>>3439236
>>3439250
>>3439276
>>3439293
Just collecting IP addresses. Don't mind me, civilians.
>>
>>3439230

Why should I care?
>>
This is one of the key reasons I avoid crypto. Other than a get rich quick scheme, its just a haven for illegal activity. Just invest in real assets, like precious metals and land.
>>
I saw footage of an ISIS building that got bombed. United States Dollars flew out of the damn thing like confetti. Millions of them. USD funds terrorism. Gold funds terrorism. If there is currency that is worth a damn, it funds terrorism.
>>
>>3439358
stay cucked
>>
>>3439358
Do you also avoid dollars and the stock market?
>>
the USA are terrorists just the same. Bomb the shit out of everything in our way just to grow dope and harvest oil. ISIS is just less organized and refuses to pay the right people
>>
>>3439236

Fbpb

t. Burger who hates the government
>>
Rule number 1. We dont talk about fight club.
>>
>>3439230
I've reported you to the FBI for going on terrorist message boards and consorting with terrorists. Enjoy your no fly list, faggot.
>>
>>3439230
if you ever bought, mined or used any kind of crypto in any way, you're practically a terrorist and should be in guantanamo for the rest of your life

we got it right, op
>>
>>3439466
>>3439236
>dude the USA is just as bad as totalitarian god-emperor regimes and insane muslim groups lmao
>dude haven't you been on reddit? The US ARE the terrorists!
>>
>>3439466
>>3439554
Reported to the FBI for supporting a terrorist group. Have fun in the pokey faggot.
>>
>>3439230
Nice, I always wanted blood money.
Bought 100k
>>
>>3439358
Stay poor pansie
>>
>>3439230
You mean that they support me. If some shitter wants to push the price of bitcoin up to do their garbage, who am I to complain? They were going to do it anyway, but at least this way I get to make some money. Obviously I don't want bad things to happen, but you would have to be naive to believe that bonking one mole will stop the whole damn game.
>>
>>3439230
hahahahaha fuck u
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.