[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I still haven't made it by 30, then I've firmly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0068.jpg (224KB, 937x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0068.jpg
224KB, 937x528px
If I still haven't made it by 30, then I've firmly decided to kill myself rather than wagecuck to the Jews.
>>
>>3436830
>people under 30
not even once
>>
>>3436830
23 here

when Im 30 my bitcoin holdings will be worth billions. how lucky is a neet like me ? :v)
>>
>>3436894
How much do you have if you're not larping
>>
>>3436830
29 here
I'm getting close
>>
Survival of the fittest. Can't wait to be king when all you incel NEETs off yourself.
>>
Buy REX and wait. That's how you make it before 30.
>>
>>3436830

You know there's a third, better option right? Do something of value with your life, and you don't have to be a wagecuck?
>>
>>3437191
uh no. it's either crypto millionaire or wage cuck debt slave. no in between.
>>
Same. 26 here however I have recently erased the past 4 years and have a full head of hair so I'm actually 22. This buys me some more time to make it before I kill myself.
>>
File: brad-pitt-big-short-pic22.jpg (46KB, 1419x783px) Image search: [Google]
brad-pitt-big-short-pic22.jpg
46KB, 1419x783px
>>3437191
yeah, go to some farm and live off the ground
>>
>>3437211
>>3437237

Or like, build cool shit and work with cool people. Be an engineer, or a scientist, or an artist, and you will find the happiness that money will never bring you. You'll also be a fucking better person and girls will have genuine reasons to be attracted to you.
>>
>>3437263
30 plus girls you mean.
>>
>>3437215
Ah. The old quantitative ageing bit.

Well at least if Logan's Run becomes real, I can count on you to jew your way to victory.
>>
>>3436830
33 here. things just keep getting darker and darker.
>>
>>3437169
>beta male thinking he's any better
>>
>>3437530
Tell me about it anon
>>
File: wojaaa.png (43KB, 446x367px) Image search: [Google]
wojaaa.png
43KB, 446x367px
>>3436830

26 here been wagecucking since I was 19. fully enveloped in the darkness by this point, without a miracle by 30 ill be forced to just end it all
>>
I just want a million. That's enough to at least live off of without having to wageslave at least, 5% a year from that would give you 50k/year.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.