[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you buy ARK? What can you buy with ETH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How the fuck do you buy ARK?

What can you buy with ETH if anything at all?

WTF
>>
bittrex.com

ark doesn't have an eth pair for whatever reason tho
>>
>>3435787
Fuck, so you can't transfer ETH to ARK?

What would I need to do, convert to BTC and than ARK?
>>
>>3435762
Do more research before you lose all your money.
>>
>>3435807
I have money to lose, I make over six figures in my job and have some money I can play with just need to understand how this works...
>>
>>3435796
Yeah
>>
>>3435762
Stocks make money in 2 ways - paying dividends and you can sell the stock itself.

Now ETH came along and said stocks are old world stuff, we don't need stocks, we just have smart contracts and people can issue tokens and those tokens then act like stocks. So you can buy token from f.e. Bitdice and they will pay you regularly using ETH. So they need to buy eth and send them to you and you can sell them or hold them.

Thats why eth is needed, you don't even need to buy anything with it, its the basis for a crypto stock market.
>>
>>3435796
yea just buy BTC with your ETH on bittrex, then buy ARK.
>>
>>3435762
Lurk a bit more, also keep an eye on /biz/

https://coinmarketcap.com/
>>
>>3435823

You literally did zero research, kys.
>>
>>3435992
Na, I did

Only reason I bought ETH was because a guy on /biz/ told me to get bittrex and convert ETH to ARK

I guess not everyone on /biz/ is smart....
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.