[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to academy of art university in San Francisco. I took

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I went to academy of art university in San Francisco. I took out $250,000 for tuition and living expenses. I have a BFA in fine art. I work at KFC. Starbucks won't even hire me. I am 36 years old. I send half of my check to my girlfriend in the Philippines. She had 4 kids and only 1 of them is mine. I make $18,000 a year. I defaulted on my loans. I sleep in the living room of my stepdad's cousin in a small town in Texas. I want to focus on my art. I focus on mainly anime drawings. My manager at KFC is 24 years old and only went to community college. He pays for classes out of pocket. He makes $30,000 a year and drives a 2010 Ford Mustang. I take the bus to work.

I don't have wifi in the house where I stay at but I take the bus to the library and use the internet there. I am thinking I need a masters in fine arts and I can finally have a break through and become an illustrator for anime. I am thinking about signing up at full sail university. The tuition is only $60,000 a year and I can get a masters online from the comfort of the library. My 2007 dell laptop is not exactly fast but I will take a loan for a new macbook pro. I need something to hope and live for. I defaulted on my student loans, but my grandma believes in me and will consign the loan for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emDlGqdu7EU
>>
>I make $18,000 a year
>The tuition is only $60,000 a year

Kneepads?
>>
buy digibyte
>>
>>3435182
lmao what the fuck is a masters gonna get you
>I foucs on mainly anime
double kek, art colleges hate that shit and most dont even teach or accept that

This has to be larp
>>
File: 1503956247100-biz.jpg (249KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
1503956247100-biz.jpg
249KB, 600x765px
nice larp, faggot
>>
Just buy IOC bro. You will be rich in a year
>>
>>3435182
this is stupid.

just buy some shitcoins on the internet and then sell them.
>>
>>3435182
Why don't you move to the phils and tell uncle sams loans to fuck off? It's cheap as shit there
>>
>>3435182
Artist managing to live off of art here, ask me anything , the struggle is real
>>
>>3435537
The guy works at KFC and takes the bus to work.
>>
>>3435182
op just draw fetish hentai and get a patreon. Take comissions for literally any fucked up shit someone wants. Make bank.
>>
>tfw artfags are usually smug pricks so they never learn how to get along with people and make allies

If only you weren't such unlikable cunts maybe your parents would helped you out more and at least gave you a place to stay
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.