[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /biz You shilled me on 0x Is ODN my only hope out of poverty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 15

File: DH8RmcbW0AERgdK.jpg (158KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
DH8RmcbW0AERgdK.jpg
158KB, 1200x899px
Hi /biz

You shilled me on 0x

Is ODN my only hope out of poverty
Is this the real retirement coin

/biz please shill me

I dont want to be poor
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
>>
This gonna moon

Take 50% of obsidian gains put into sift = lambo by this time next year

SIFT - investment fund token. https://smartift.com

Crypto hedge fun/AI trading platform paying dividends to token holders similar to taas and Rialto. Market cap likely to be a few million on release

Teach already being used on forex averaging 40% returns , independent audits every 3 months

ICN - no dividend, pointless token - $195 million market cap (LOL)

Rialto - pays dividend - $32 million

Taas - pays dividend - $30 million
>>
>>3434444
It's a safe 2x-3x coin if you are in for the first pump
It's also a comfy hold coin.
also, witnessed
>>
I think I bought when there were around 14 cents per coin.

ETH has slightly dipped since then.
The exchange rate was 2192 OBN per ETH.
>>
>>3434476
Thanks anon. We in to hodl. Masternodes for life
>>
File: hodl.jpg (146KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hodl.jpg
146KB, 1024x768px
>>
ODN thread
Set the clock
>>
This doesn't seem right. Where are the I/O shills?
>>
>>3434787
They read the Obsidian whitepaper.
They now know Obsidian is Stratis Monero and IOC On steroids
>>
>>3434468
Ive seem this pasta so many times that my red flag alarm is going off. Instant avoidance.
>>
>>3434468
only 100 sift for 1 ETH wtf mane.
>>
File: 1504909143730.jpg (9KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
1504909143730.jpg
9KB, 251x241px
>tfw only bought 40k
why even try anymore?
>>
when the fuck do i get my coins?
>>
Useless shitcoin is useless. Don't fall for this shit anon.
>>
>>3435008
40k is a lot. what is with you whiners
>>
>>3435030
nice argument
>>
if you bought 0x you should probably look into Ethbet OP, it's 0x but for gambling, much smaller market cap good 10x potential imo
>>
I'm actually going to use this when it releases. Not even as an investment but actually use the product
>>
98mill coins pre mined.

-14.7mill to devs
-24.5mill alocated for operational costs.
-20.6mill to the fucktards who invested in this garbage
-29.4mill allocated to VC funding and strategic partnerships.
-8.8million burned.
>>
>>3435030
Give me a good reason
I read everything

Plus they have a messanger as their first app in the platform
Masternodes
Active devs on slack
Ready wallet

Whats your side anon . And why the hate. Give it to me straight
>>
My problem is the devs kept a massive supply of ODN for themselves and to run the business which will dilute the value of the coin. I mean the millions of dollars we gave them in the crowdfunding isn't enough to cover the costs of a few developers? It's greedy fucks like this that are ruining crypto.
>>
ODN is the purest form of crypto newfag bait I've ever seen.

You can tell by the amount of "I only bought X i want to be rich!!!" posts in every thread.
>>
Will be below ICO price within the first day
>>
>>3435125

This is one of the biggest sells for me.

A product I actually want to use myself. And if I can actually be part of the network, double bonus.
>>
>>3435125
criminal detected
>>
>>3435010
fucking tomorrow
>>
>>3435827
Good for accumulation then
>>
>>3435827

I'm honestly OK with that as long as the messenger app is good.
>>
>>3435931
I'm beginning to think all this delusion is actually FUD in shills clothing, because holy fuck does it confuse and scare me
>>
>>3435989
Honestly it's what happens at every babby's first ICO.
This is already the denial phase.
>>
>>3435145
but that's not true
98 milion have been sold in the ICO
12500 blocks have been mined to test the network and after that we switched to POS

i don't know wher you got your numbers from but you better check the source next time
>>
>>3435827
nope. idiots like you will be nowhere to be found when we get 3x first day, minimum
>>
WHAT TIME DO WE GET OUR COINS REEEEEEE
>>
>>3436044
sometime tomorrow
>>
>>3436044
fucking slack is killing me
>>
>>3436031
Youre retarded
>>
>>3436031
https://blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-obsidian-77bfcf4c2b8

Good coin, friend
>>
>>3436108
wow a verry convincing argument you got there m8
>>
>>3436131
see >>3436123

>Allocation
>—14.7 million ODN tokens will be reserved for the core team members.
>—24.5 million ODN tokens will go towards direct OSM licensing, integration
>—60% of ODN tokens will be offered to participants during the pre-sale and crowdsale.

I'm sorry, anons.
>>
>>3436031
Okay you are fucking trolling.

>>3435145
Is correct. Except for the garbage part.
>>
>>3436123
39,2 million coins on the dev team...
so?
>>
>>3436131
98 million coins sold during ico? U serious?
>>
>>3436153
>Except for the garbage part.

Wouldn't say garbage but sorry, Obsidian does nothing special and is bound to lose value.
>>
>>3436168
19m was sold, the unsold coins will be burned
>>
>>3436216
or maybe you're too stupid to see how ODN is special
>>
>>3436231

Only of the leftover portion that was set aside to be sold on the ICO was burned. There's still an exceedingly high quantity that is being held by the devs for themselves, 'operational costs' and VC investors/partnerships
>>
>>3436253
Yeah that's what I meant
>>
>>3436253
which is not unusual for a crypto coin. the only way it would be a problem is if the devs are scammers and plan to dump all these coins, which you are free to think but it's not gonna happen.
>>
>>3436238
IF it ends up not being a scam and dumped on your heads, it's still just messaging.
It's been done before, and it's being done better elsewhere.
Hope you guys can leave before shit hits the fan, though.
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>3436290
>it's still just messaging.
>>
>>3436290
>it's still just messaging
Retard alert
>>
im invested in this coin but another thing thats kinda worrying is the 10% inflation for first two years and who knows what will happen after
>>
exchange when? Coinmarketcap when? I hate the post-ICO wait
>>
>>3436303
>>3436309
>Denial
It's in the whitepaper you guys claim so much to have read.
>>
>>3436290
the massenger is just the first service they use for the network
why are you people always trie to limit it to one simple aspect?
if you don't like the coin and the work of the devs fine you're free to leave and wait for the pink wojaks

i for one will be happy to flip my coins for easy x3 in a coupple of days

bittrex incoming, cunt
>>
>>3436277

I mean it's fair to be somewhat worried based on how many coins the people who bought into the ICO actually have control of. If I'm doing my numbers right the people who bought in only have around 23% of the actual coins. That's absurd
>>
>>3436330
please show me where in the white paper it states that ODN is "just" messaging.
>>
>>3436351
ETH is similar.
>>
>>3436330
Uhhhh? I think you might be grossly misinformed anon. Obsidian is an entire blockchain and smart contract platform. The messenger is just a proof of concept dapp.
>>
OmiseGo (OMG) being added to Binance 9/12/2017 12am EST, expect it to blast off to the moon immediately. My uncle is a janitor at OMG, he said he was emptying trash cans and saw their papers and projects on the desks overnight, big moves coming. better buy now
>>
File: odn.png (21KB, 683x132px) Image search: [Google]
odn.png
21KB, 683x132px
>>3436346
>massenger

Hmm.

>>3436359
>>3436373
Please do actually read the whitepaper instead of pretending you did.
In no place do they mention any "smart contract platform" or any other "app" that isn't a secure messenger on the blockchain.
I could crop dozens of lines that prove my point.
>>
Do you fabricate this kind of jibberish for keks or because you actually think convincing one kid one biz to spend his milk money is gonna do anything for the price?
>>
>>3436428
Anon you are a retard and I'll keep the wojacks ready for you when you need them
>>
File: ffs.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ffs.png
143KB, 600x600px
>>3436463
>is presented solid evidence he invested on a shitcoin
>proceeds to call people retards

I mean, I'm aware you can't dump your bags till tomorrow, so yeah, damage control is fine I guess.

What I find sad is that the project you people hate so much is actually the one you falsely claim Obsidian to be:
IOC is actually a platform featuring many things incluing a messaging app, and still, you people bash it without doing any research. (although, from what it looks like, not doing any research seems to be your MOs)
>>
>>3436546
I own obsidian and ioc, retard.
>>
>>3436572
Well at least you'll come out 50/50 then.
>>
>>3434444

ODN has potential for a pump post drop due to the market cap ($20,000,000) and relatively constrained supply of ICO tokens.

There's opportunity for future pumps due to the amount of development that needs to begin / be completed, but there's significant risk in the project (more so than average in my estimation).

If I were holding - I'm not - I would sell the initial pump and re-buy the dip if I believed in the project or take my profits if I didn't. LTH risk is high due to current development progress and market expectations.

Based on market dynamics I would
>>
It's already the 12th in Asia. What time zone are they going for before sending out our tokens?
>>
>>3436741
they are based in England
>>
Still waiting for proof on the wonders of ODN smart contract and dapps platform.
Where's my favourite pajeetbot ODN shill?
I want to deposit a few IOCs in your currypot.
>>
The pink wojaks from this steaming pile of shit will be glorious.
>>
File: odn.png (42KB, 632x171px) Image search: [Google]
odn.png
42KB, 632x171px
>>3436865
key word being "developer friendly"
>>
>>3434468
Oi shill, how are the dividends paid out?
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>3436897
>Messenger app is built on C#
>Just like the stuff we forked from
>Therefore we will have an easy time implementing both together for various platforms

And somehow this means smart contracts and dapps?
I've got bad news for you..
>>
Turns out the IOC shill has been here the entire time
>>
>>3437014
Turns out you guys bought false hype.

I still want you to make it out fine though, don't get me wrong.
>>
>>3437014
this IOC shill seems smarter than the others. I think they are evolving
>>
File: slack.png (66KB, 703x335px) Image search: [Google]
slack.png
66KB, 703x335px
>>3437041
false hype created by clueless odn shills
>>
>>3437041
>13 posts
loser
>>
does anyone have any experience with wickr me and how its compared to odn messenger?
>>
Pretty happy theres dedicated fudders for this platform. Dedicated fudders always mean the platform should be good and the market is noticing. Should be good.
>>
>>3437061
so they are making a platform for development...exactly what we said.
>>
>>3437061
Yeah and my ultimate vision is to be President of the United States. But of course I'd never put that on my whitepaper, because that would make it seem achievable, LOL ;)

Meanwhile no problem if I tell people on slack that this is our ultimate goal, I mean, not like it's everyone's dream, right?

I think you know where I'm going with this.

Also, reminder I didn't care about ODN before your pajeetbot started smearing shit all over IOC threads. I still don't, but all this denial of yours is entertaining.
>>
>>3437135
I'm sorry about your autism.
I hope you will get better mentally one day.
>>
>>3437135
you're an IOC shill telling us about how ultimate visions aren't good enough. LMAO
>>
>>3437135
IOC shills have been shitting up ODN threads since the beginning.
Now ODN bois shit up IOC threads
The cycle of conflict will continue
>>
>>3437146
I'm sorry about your lack of arguments.

>>3437156
We have an actual release coming in less than a month.
>inb4 DIONS 50 years meme
Guess we'll see.

As to if I'm a IOC shill, I'm telling everyone reading this NOT to buy IOC unless you've already done your research.
A research into the coin is all I ask.
>>
File: 1504810728283.png (486KB, 2518x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504810728283.png
486KB, 2518x1024px
>>3434444
>>
>>3437135
>IOC shill spending all night and day in a thread about another platform
>thinks everything needs to be in a whitepaper
>thinks IOC will do better because it already has a messaging platform
>what is niche marketing
>what is specializing
>ignores the fact that IOC has gained no real traction
>ignores the fact IOC has horrible marketing and won't survive the coming crypto explosion
>No one cares about IOC
>I kinda feel bad for him
>meanwhile there is already interest in ODN which is shaping up to be one of the better ICO of the year
>already has a working prototype

Damn you're a loser. I am going to enjoy ODN mooning knowing you will be sitting in your computer chair, furiously masturbating trying to forget the fact that you fudded ODN for days on end and now it moons. Lmao
>>
>>3437232
is there only one developer ?
>>
>>3437257
Probably why it's taking years to get Dions
>>
>>3437257
And that developer got killed in the hurricane, fucking lol
>>
>>3437257
There's over 10 people on the development team.

>>3437328

Geee boi what is fud. Have fun with your shitty scam coin run by pedophiles. Litterall pedofiles, knowing that IOC has developed everything ODN is wanting to acomplish be fore ODN can even get on an exchange.
TOP KEK. gO BACK TO POO IN THE LOO PAJEET
>>
>>3437355
i was wrong, there are 2 devs. i just went on their site and it lists 6 people. 3 of whom are advisors. 2 developers, one of them being the founder
>>
File: 324324234.gif (2MB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
324324234.gif
2MB, 250x209px
>>3437355
>Rage
>More rage

HAHAHA get fucked loser, we are all going ot enjoy the mooning knowing IOC shills will be raging hard. Hahaha rage more faggot

Look at that volume for IOC< a whopping $50,000 LMAO!!! Fucking Reddcoin and gets almost x10 the amount

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

ODN is gonna blow IOC the fuck away
>>
>>3435827
I hope so. I want a few more masternodes and this coin is one of the few good ones to come for a while.
>>
>>3437256
Why are you so mad?
Your arguments show you know nothing about IOC.
Either you're falsely fudding to protect ODN reputation or you haven't done the least amount of research on iocoin and DIONS.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind ODN becoming a solid messaging app over the blockchain. But that's all it is.
>>
>>3437417
No one cares about IOC except the IOC dev team and some shills, $50k/day trading volume FUCKING PATHETIC, IOC has horrible marketing, horrible brand image, you should feel ashamed shilling that piece of shit coin. You as well as I do know its not going to survive, you just want some profit to offload your bags.

There is literally nothing to get excited about for IOC. Aliases? Whoop de do, kek, this isn't kindergarten. Yawn, snore. What does IOC even stand for again? What does it mean? Nothing. Kek. Horrible, abysmal branding.

Oh and thanks for bumping the thread. It keeps ODB on top.
>>
IOC has like 30 BTC volume on a good day. lmao

and don't give me that "everybody is holding and staking" BS. that applies to every PoS coin.
>>
File: Toph_Beifong.png (96KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Toph_Beifong.png
96KB, 333x250px
>>3437469
>What does IOC even stand for again?
Input Output Coin, lmao
>>
>>3436147
NEO devs (dev lol) got 50 million out of 100m total to themselves. This is nothing in comparison.
>>
>>3437509
Yes, whoops I forgot again, because of HORRIBLE BRANDING

having a name like I/O is so fucking horrible, you're breaking one of the cardinal rules of branding (creating unnecessarily complicated names like accents, slashes, dashes etc)

IOC is DOA
>>
>>3437469
>>3437496
>>3437509
>>3437549
>movement = quality
>more than half of all IOC staking = every other pos coin
>good brands don't have '/' on their names

>ITT: People who can't distinguish a hidden gem from an everyday ico

I guarantee you, people who need to care are already in, and they won't sell.

>There is literally nothing to get excited about for IOC. Aliases? Whoop de do, kek, this isn't kindergarten. Yawn, snore. What does IOC even stand for again? What does it mean? Nothing. Kek. Horrible, abysmal branding.

Even on this stupid fud attempt you managed to list a single feature more innovative than ODN as a whole.

DON'T BUY IOC, BUT DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 523x283px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 523x283px
This guy has parked his fat ass in the thread for over four hours
And for what? To shit on ODN buyers? Buyers who haven't even received their coins? What does he gain from this?
>>
>>3437634
>ITT: People who are in denial about how shitty IOC is

>I guarantee you, people who need to care are already in, and they won't sell.

That doesn't mean anything. Trading volume is a measurement of interest in a coin. If anything, this shit is overbought with its pathetic trading volume.

>Even on this stupid fud attempt you managed to list a single feature more innovative than ODN as a whole.

ODN is not innovating just yet, its refining, its making something better. Way better. You still don't get it, you still think like an autist tech enthusiast and you don't get the big picture;

IOC is not going to survive, it has horrible, abysmal branding; It acts as a jack of all trades, so it does not target a specialized market. It has a slow dev team and just fails in every respect to generate buzz which is why theres such low trading volume.

Staking doesn't mean anything. Half of the coins on the market offer some kind of staking. People just don't care about your shitty little coin, plain and simple. It sucks.

But thanks for bumping the thread. The first thing people will see is a big fat "Obsidian" on biz. You're giving Obsidian even more advertising than it already needs. Sad.
>>
>>3437682
At least I'm not >>3434486

>>3437740
>ODN is not innovating just yet, its refining, its making something better. Way better.

Oh the times I've heard that, literally every ICO tells you the same tale.
ODN is still a messenger app; both in whitepaper and roadmap. If this doesn't tell you what a project is, them I don't know what does.

>IOC is not going to survive, it has horrible, abysmal branding; It acts as a jack of all trades, so it does not target a specialized market. .

Except they haven't even started marketing yet as they were finishing the product before generating hype...

The project lead has connections with many artists and media, the advisors are big corporate names (IBM, KPMG, TOMTOM), we're going to a fintech presentation in europe at the end of the month, followed by the release of a product 3 years in the making.

IOC hasn't done ICOs or premines, developers only have around 3% of all IOC (compare that to ODN numbers above) and all funding comes from either their pockets or donations.
Compare both our market caps.
IOC is already in the talks with big companies (besides those they'll present to at fintech)
The reason I mentioned staking was because the low volume means people are holding like crazy and nobody wants to sell.

Aliases.
File storage.
Sidechains.
Messaging.
Dapps.

>Too much to focus on
Which is why it takes them time. Still, we're ahead of yours since they're only starting now and DIONS is releasing this month.

>No product
Watch the livestreams, they literally play around with the DIONS wallet

>No movement
Which means it's under the radar.
There will be movement after it moons, but then it'll be too late for you.

Only way is up.

Trust me, I only started shilling IOC because you guys attacked it after running out of arguments to defend your ODN.
Call me whatever you want, group on me, I don't care.
Good luck and we'll see what happens.
>>
File: M89kAm5.jpg (153KB, 998x1500px) Image search: [Google]
M89kAm5.jpg
153KB, 998x1500px
You guys are equally losers, IOC is a good coin, ODN is some shit coin ICO.

/thread
>>
>>3438293
>tfw you have 1k of both
>>
File: 1505132971506s.jpg (2KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
1505132971506s.jpg
2KB, 125x94px
To those bashing IO Coin for having no unique niche features, maybe it's important to realize a currency's main purpose is to be a means of transacting or storing value.

So many of you fags have this impression every coin must bring some unique niche feature to the table or it's instantly trash. IO coin is a currency, it is not an asset such as ODN. DIONS is built to facilitate user-friendly adoption, that's it.

The misconception people make is that they believe niche utility is more important than user adoption. First come adoption, then come features, right?
>>
>>3438216
>ODN is still a messenger app

Thanks captain obvious.

>Except they haven't even started marketing yet as they were finishing the product before generating hype...

Doesn't matter. Their branding and marketing sucks. They haven't started it because they cant do it. Excuses.

>we're going to a fintech presentation in europe at the end of the month,

Oh, so that's why you spent the last 4 hours fudding ODN and promoting IOC. You're one of the devs.

Well, I have news for you: no one cares about IOC. Hows that $50k/volume treating you? Oh well.

>IBM
Irrelevant, old company that is way past its prime, yawn

>The reason I mentioned staking was because the low volume means people are holding like crazy and nobody wants to sell.

Meaningless. No one wants to buy. That simple. "People are holding" meme fails.

I feel sorry for you - so much time invested in a project that will fail because of marketing incompetence. Trust me, I've been around plenty of startups that might have a good technical product but theres too many smart people in the same room together that they implode their product when it comes to market delivery.

>Aliases.
>File storage.
>Sidechains.
>Messaging.
>Dapps

A swiss army knife of crypto. Yawn. How boring.

.>Watch the livestreams, they literally play around with the DIONS wallet

The IOC livestream is embarrassing, I wouldn't even mention it if I were you trying to shill IOC DESU

>Which means it's under the radar.
>Years in development
>No one cares about it

> I only started shilling IOC
>Spending hours in a biz thread going after a brand new ICO coin, real classy
>Reeks of desperation

thanks for the bump
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.