[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive been lurking for 2 days now. this board is satire, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1477892099218.png (121KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1477892099218.png
121KB, 785x757px
ive been lurking for 2 days now. this board is satire, right?

everyone is promoting the coins they bought and trying to influence things, right?

RIGHT? AM I RIGHT OR WRONG? TELL ME OR I WILL PUNCH YOU
>>
>>3434245
You're right. It's just meant to get normies to lose their money.
>>
>>3434245
>this board is satire
>everyone is promoting the coins they bought and trying to influence things

that's not satire you dumb cunt
>>
>>3434245
btc is going to moon, buy my holds pls
>>
>>3434245
correct, now leave
>>
File: 1493262944186.jpg (38KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1493262944186.jpg
38KB, 785x757px
>>3434245
SAY SORRY OR I PUNCH
>>
Where do you guys go for actual legit info?
>>
File: 14368.jpg (453KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
14368.jpg
453KB, 1632x918px
>>3434245
It depends. I have inside infotmation only Alphabet Agencies know. When I am feeling kind and generous, I will post some of it here so you kids can make some neet bux off the info. Turn rude on me and I will fuck your shit up and tank your coin. I dont give a shit, I dont take any shit. Im not in the shit business. > tldr; If you are civil and polite, I will make you independantly wealthy. If you are rude,I will destroy you. Thats the way Anon rolls.
>>
>>3434436
i guess reddit, everyone here just shills their shit coin that will lose you money.
>>
>>3434500
>larping this hard
>>
>>3434287
This

Are you fucking retarded op?

P.s buy SIFT
>>
>>3434436
I just look into the coins I see shilled here and buy what looks good. Have done very well this way.
>>
Sometimes there is actual discussion going on but threads tend to derail after a couple of posts. All this advice you read here is indeed shilling and shitposting.
>>
it's a mix OP. Like I'm going all in on Ethbet next week and I might shill it afterwards but really idgaf what /biz/ says, their loss.
>>
File: hummeri2.jpg (173KB, 1060x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hummeri2.jpg
173KB, 1060x1200px
>>3434245
yeah, it is a satire...
>>
>>3434287
If there was an upvote button, I would press it
>>
/biz is kind of your child with down syndrome, you know that something is wrong but you still love them
>>
>>3434245
Maybe.

But if you went back to say march and bought everything shilled you'd be "rich" now and all the threads were "it can't be this easy, can it?"
>>
>>3434547
Unfortunate Post.
>>
>>3434436
reddit and biz
DO YOUR RESEARCH
dont just buy on fomo
read the fucking whitepaper
>>
>>3434245
fud = profit
>>
its a bunch of autistic fucks that freak the fuck out over any little dip because they're so used to instant gratification

watchin the daily shitstorm is A+ entertainment value
>>
>>
>>3434436
If you're not retarded /biz/ can actually be a very good indicator of finding coins that are about to pump. You just have to recognize it before it starts getting shilled in multiple threads
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.