[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think that today's youth should be taught basics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0224.jpg (17KB, 481x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0224.jpg
17KB, 481x306px
Do you think that today's youth should be taught basics of finance?

I say the less they know the better. They're future tax paying hyperconsumers who see nothing wrong with living in debt. We can rule this world.
>>
>>3433565
no.

we need more people in college doing years and years of prerequisites and maybe like a month of actual studies that pertain to their chosen field. then we need more exams and tests over those prerequisites and an interview to see who can qualify to going into the real college of their field. then we must allow for high interest rates in the loans if they cant afford it. minorities dont get chosen they get hired at starting positions.

then we must have atheletes, lots of atheletes to play at our fields to raise money to pocket. these atheletes get free room and board and easy exams because they are atheletes.

the ignorant white farm people and kids struggling to get out of the purposely manipulated economic low housing sectors are to be recruited into the military, but primarily the army. this is so we can never have a draft, no need for it.
lastly the ones who cant qualify for anything shall resort to "criminal" activity due to the rising costs of healthcare due to the low quality foods they eat at the only vendors around they inhabit. these people will help expand the industrial prison complex and prepare for free labor that rival third world outsourcing.

welcome to the new world order.
>>
>>3433565
Fucking disgusting holy shit
>>
>>3433565
fuck! i wish i could do that to my nose.
>>
>>3433759
It's easy to say that when you don't have it. When you do it just makes you feel suicidal.
>>
ew
>>
>>3433783
>it
what the fuck is it
>>
>>3433984
clogged pores
>>
File: 1502839298581.jpg (49KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
1502839298581.jpg
49KB, 402x604px
>>3433705
>>
>>3433759
I have similar thoughts when I watch my dog clean his dick.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.