[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY WONT HE TELL US IF THERES A APPLE PARTNERSHIP !!!!!!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 43242.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
43242.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
WHY WONT HE TELL US IF THERES A APPLE PARTNERSHIP !!!!!!!!!!!
https://twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/907277119117389824
>>
because there is not one you dumb fuckin cunt
>>
Their meetings with Apple and Google was just about development in Android and iOS. Maybe integration in a future version, maybe just app development.
Nobody here knows.
>>
>>3433041
Trade like there is nothing more to see than the partnership with McDonalds. Anything else is FOMO and a bad idea.
>>
>>3433113
i guess the real question is why wont jun shoot the rumors down when hes done so with so many other rumors
>>
>>3435290
Because money
>>
>>3434083
There hasn’t even been a meeting with Apple this is all because of a sticker and ;) faces on Twitter

>>3433041
He won’t say because devs have bags to dump before the bubble pops tomorrow
>>
Its gonna be a bloodbath when there is no mention of omg at the keynote
>>
>>3435324
what? are you implying hes trying to pump and dump? cause theres not much logic to that claim. by not shutting down the rumors he and the whole team must know that it will hurt omg in the very near future
>>
You know, when there were rumors of the team working with money skeleton he never confirmed or denied it. Everything else he is quick to deny.

Makes you think.
>>
He made a reference to the Apple sticker in that last tweet, that's the most he can legally do to reassure you everything is ok before tomorrow's moon mission - he is a kind man desu
>>
File: 1504910913591.png (205KB, 426x342px) Image search: [Google]
1504910913591.png
205KB, 426x342px
>>3435373
this.
>>
>>3435371
this is what im saying. It does make sense on paper why apple omise collab would never happen, but all that shit going on is so confusing
>>
You guys know both cofounders of Omise worked for a marketing company first right?

That's why I'm pretty confident they know what the fuck they're doing in terms of building up hype.
>>
>>3435402
wow autist sticker marketing is some pretty next level shit then i guess
>>
only autists believe the apple rumor. fudders are trying to make it look like everybody believes it so that we panic and sell them our OMISEGO at a discount
>>
>>3435447
All the sticker stuff is people looking into random shit too much.

You can't say they haven't succeeded with marketing. Just look at the steady growth.
>>
>>3435503
u dont think it will crash once all the hype and rumors reveal to be fake?
>>
>>3435532
Do you really think a majority of people holding OMG bought in because of an Apple rumor that people have been trying to dispel over and over again?

The reason why OMG is such a good spec buy is the team and the actual confirmed partnerships.
>>
>>3435561
i hold 5k omg cause of the rumours
>>
>>3435579
I'm not even going to accuse you of lying, because I know some people on this are just that retarded.
>>
>>3435601
retarded ? i bought in when i saw omg sticker on vitaliks laptop
but i hold because of apple rumour
actually i just saw i have almost 6k
>>
>>3435561
i do think omg has a solid team and great business model, but i also think a fuck load of people are holding because of rumors and speculation, and that it is dumb and irresponsible for jun to not address apple rumors when hes done so for NEO and GOLEM
>>
>>3435698
>dispels golem/NEO rumors
>doesn't say anything about Apple rumors

??????????
>>
>>3435759
yes. that is what im saying
>>
>>3435776
Doesn't that indicate there is a possibility they are under an NDA? He personally responds to rumors and is usually quick about shutting them down. So why would he ignore a huge rumor that people have been tweeting about for weeks? It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>3435816
yes this is my whole problem, all the evidence and information floating around totally point towards the apple rumor being totally fake and in no way gonna happen. but with the way the jun is handling the apple shit makes me second guess myself. basically im forced to either bet on logic or the team and their behavior
>>
>>3435925
Ya I know what you mean with how uncertain it feels.

However, we should try to logically think through this. If they were true, what would they announce? I don't think it's Facepay and they won't be able to implement OMG tech that soon.
>>
The closest they have come to a denial was "don't look too much into the sticker guys..." They have been down right evasive... Don't know what to take from that
>>
>>3435977
logically, it just seems like their team is trying to pump the price
the rumors they dispelled are just with little shitter coins. OMG is bigger than golem already, they have no problem shutting it down.
Apple is bigger than OMG.
The fact that their PR twitter keeps saying "thats not THE news" really really pisses me off. Seems like a really blatant pump attempt.
>>
>>3436003
What??? Are you also telling me they're not partnering with element skateboards?
>>
>>3436006
But you have to think long term which is what I'm assuming they're doing too. What good is it to pump OMG with rumor if it'll definitely drop when those rumors are found to be false. If they wanted to pump the price, they could be doing so much more, but it doesn't benefit them in the long run.
>>
>>3436003
didnt that have to do with vitalik and his stpid laptop sticker? not apple
>>
>>3435290
because the speculative value of possibility keeps interest. if it was a detrimental rumor, shioot it down fast. If it's a beneficial one, let it run it's course, it's publicity,
>>
>>3436003
Didn't he literally say "don't look into it too much" with the vitalik rumors as well?
>>
File: 846pldcowdgz.jpg (250KB, 959x451px) Image search: [Google]
846pldcowdgz.jpg
250KB, 959x451px
>>
>>3436110
thats the thing though its not beneficial in the long run, and i have to think the team including vitalik would be against some stupid pump schemes like that
>>
>>3436130
you don't think it's beneficial, they do. that's the difference.
>>
>>3436129
>same thing with vitaliks laptop
vitalik advises omg
???
>>
>>3436050
or just go with the obvious route, they are just scammers?
like you saw that photo @ google right?
its perfectly clear that these guys are desperate to pump the price. I'm pretty disgusted.
Well I have no need to keep fudding, I'll just look on from the sides. I just dont trust these people at all.
>>
>>3433113
the true true
>>
>>3436143
I don't think you are looking at this right. They have much more incentive to make an actual service than some cheap pump and dump. The addition of Vitalik and Poon only strengthens the fact that their not here for a quick buck.

You're being very short-sighted.
>>
Why would Apple partner with this trash?

They want streamlined products like Apple pay, not a worthless shitcoin that at best acts like an unnecessary middle man

Apple and other big companies meet with smaller companies all the time to discuss potential. 99.999% of the time nothing comes from it
>>
>>3436223
has apple EVER collaborated with a smaller company before? and i dont mean just buying out.
>>
If someone is investing on OMG because of the Apple "rumors", they deserve to lose everything.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.