[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which was your bet ever trade? Was it a brand new coin? If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1486309010890.png (602KB, 398x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486309010890.png
602KB, 398x800px
Which was your bet ever trade?

Was it a brand new coin? If so how did you find out about it?

What gave you the impression it was about to go up?

I'll start.

I bought Monero a few weeks ago as it had a nice plateau, knowing it was one of the top coins I believe it was going to get pumped at some point, so I kept it, until a week or so ago when it pumped and then I sold. That was my best ever trade.

Looking forward to hearing your stories /biz/ Thanks!
>>
NMR PnD
almost 10x my btc
>>
>>3432806
BBR.
Man I wish that coin was still on polo.
It had this cycle that it went through every few months.
Went down, then doubled, or even more.
About 4 times I bought 1 BTC at the bottom and sold when it was double the price.
Good times.
>>
>>3432806
MOOINCOIN

seriously, it pumped 4x.
>>
>>3432806
DNT. Bought on Etherdelta on day 1 and sold 1 week later for x4 gains.
Will do the same with some of the upcoming ICOs like kyber
>>
>>3432806
probably all of them, can't wait until this market fucking explodes so I'll be making hundreds of trades a day
>>
File: 1502740291530.jpg (329KB, 1080x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1502740291530.jpg
329KB, 1080x1256px
>>3432824
How did you find out about the coin?
What made you think it would go up?

>>3432860
How did you find out about the coin?
What exchange did you use?

>>3432890
How did you hear about Etherdelta before it launched?

Thank you for your replies! Sorry for my spelling mistakes.
>>
>>3433027
MOONCOIN: It was difficult to miss here in may/june. It was practically a meme.

I joined their discord to troll those pathetic bagholders, but that way i was one of the first to know that they were going to be listed on a new exchange (c-cex). Volume had been going up (due to its meme status) and in 3 days it rose from 1 sat to 8. I sold half at 4 and the rest at 8.

I traded on c-cex and bleutrade.

Good luck.

I traded it on bleutrade.
>>
bought some ark at 0.30 but only 90 fml
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.