[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BCC 30 000 B VOLUME INJECTION BY KOREA GOUVERNEMENT FOR 12 SEPTEMBER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: bitcoin-cash-bcc-logo.jpg (61KB, 1303x263px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-cash-bcc-logo.jpg
61KB, 1303x263px
30 000 B VOLUME INJECTION BY KOREA GOUVERNEMENT FOR 12 SEPTEMBER 8H00 AM .
I receive private information directly on my Bitcoin cash official email *** *** by lead Developer of BCC technology about the current discussion of the future of bitcoin Cash.

https://news.bitcoin.com/lead-developer-amaury-sechet-discusses-the-future-of-bitcoin-cash/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications

At this moment in Korea - it 12 September 03h18 AM morning.

AT 8H00 AM just before the open Korea market, the development going to continue and the government going to invest the same amount of money then 1 AUG 2017, more then 30 000 B VOLUME INJECTION BY KOREA GOUVERNEMENT FOR 12 SEPTEMBER 8H00 AM .

Do you remember my information 12 hours before the 100 B CVC money (the September 9) https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CVC just check my old trend on bitcoin talk and you see I never do speculation!

I am all in with BCC right now with more 1M USA$. https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BCC

Good luck everyone,
>>
File: lon20IaW_400x400.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lon20IaW_400x400.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>
File: shyguy.jpg (33KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
shyguy.jpg
33KB, 680x681px
>>3432314

>tfw just sold my BCH for BAT

Fug, I may have sold too soon
>>
>bcc
but why
>>
>>3432392

By mid 2018 it will be the only coin people call bitcoin
>>
>>3432463
hahaha
would sell 100k if i had it
>>
>>3432492

hmm i wonder why you are poor
>>
>>3432314
so what price do you expect op?
>>
Cancelled my sell order. Goodnight
>>
File: geek.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
geek.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>>3432314
>goUvernement
This makes me doubt this post so much, hope you're right OP.
>>
shitcoins being pumped and dumped by governments is truly satoshi's vision
>>
>>3432463
Thanks, just bought 100k Satoshivisioncoin™ (by jihan).
>>
nice just sold all my altcoins and bought bcc, ( $100k worth). I hope your not trolling OP, I want to retire by the end of next year
>>
>>3432979
you're insane if you did that.. there's an even better chance this shitcoin will plummet just liike btc
>>
>>3432314
Nice, just sold my house and my car and went all in
>>
>>3433070
That's nothing I sold my condo, my wife, my car, all my stocks ATH, my soul, took three mortgages and went all in on Bcash.

Bcash.
>>
>>3432314
Koreans are waking up and buying!
>>
>>3433858
do you reddit-tier faggots ever change your script? do you know how bad this looks? whoever the fuck hired you should hire me to train you and remind you shills as to why you're worthless.
>>
>>3435009
Hey, who can't resist those 0.01% gains? Nobody is buying the chinese bitcoin because its too expensive to make any gains from it when selling it for Bitcoin.
>>
It's 8:00am in Korea and the markets haven't moved.
>>
im selling all my bcc, always do the inverse of b says
>>
>>3435009
sperg detected
>>
>>3435056
it's not the chinese bitcoin you inbred hick. it's all the dudes from the original bitcoin. before the jews took over the project.
>>
>>3435832
It's literally bitmain coin sponsored by the CCP.
FUCK CHINKS
>>
>>3432314
In going to bitcoin smash your mom
>>
>>3435832
>>>/pol/ and stay there
>>
File: bcc wtf is going on.png (73KB, 1185x595px) Image search: [Google]
bcc wtf is going on.png
73KB, 1185x595px
whats going on with bcc, i bought the rumor that there was gonna be a pump today
>>
all these flash crash caused by whales dumping make me doub so much this, masive dump inc.
>>
>>3436852
haha! loled so hard it just happend.
>>
why do people even try to shill this shit. im glad i managed to dump it for .195
such a dumb coin, they cant even agree on the symbol is it bch or bcc? you cant just ride on the bitcoin name, it looks scammy as fuck, and no one will ever use this because there can only be one bitcoin and we already have it. nice to see it slowly die
>>
>>3437089
Excellent fud, have a (you)

I'm trying to buy more BCC but my fucking bank transfer is taking days, its almost as slow as BTC but still cheaper!
>>
>>3432991
We're "investing" in fake money ofc we're all insane.
>>
Day what you want,

Bought at $205 sold at $995
Re bought at $530 sold at $750
I can keep doing that till it reaches $10k multiplying my future pension
Once there is more mining power around the globe I'll be seating in my trone watching you pheasants
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.