[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IOTA is an open-source distributed ledger protocol that goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: iota-keppcalm1.jpg (69KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
iota-keppcalm1.jpg
69KB, 720x540px
IOTA is an open-source distributed ledger protocol that goes 'beyond blockchain' through its core invention of the blockless ‘Tangle’. The IOTA Tangle is a quantum-proof Directed Acyclic Graph, with no fees on transactions & no fixed limit on how many transactions can be confirmed per second in the network. Instead, throughput grows in conjunction with activity in the network; the more activity, the faster the network. Unlike blockchain architecture, IOTA has no separation between users and validators; rather, validation is an intrinsic property of using the ledger, thus avoiding centralization. IOTA is initially focused on serving as the backbone of the emerging Internet-of-Things (IoT). For a more in depth look at the technical design of IOTA read their https://iota.org/IOTA_Whitepaper.pdf.
>>
>>3431330
With a sjw dev that spergs out and is so emotional it scares off heavy investors. Theirs a reason why your shilling it here, And that's because it's crashing due to the dev's drama. Im sure someone will come along and also post the other issues with the coin, Like it being too bloated for most devices, Has security issues etc.
>>
File: notpajeet.jpg (25KB, 580x434px) Image search: [Google]
notpajeet.jpg
25KB, 580x434px
>>3431405
>heavy investors
pajeet engrlish detectamed.
>>
>>3431422
french leaf actually.
>>
I lost 1000 IOTA ... it's in a wallet but can't remember the seed/passphrase
>>
>>3431429
migrating to France does not make you French, pajeet.
>>
>>3431330
>report IOTA threads
>hide IOTA threads
>>
>>3431405
The real sperging came from poltards raiding the board then achieving nothing, shitting all over the place and making it a edgeland excepted.

Thankfully, it's over. BRB buying BNT.
>>
>>3431435
Thats 1000 white babies that will be born because of your loss.
>>
The market cap of this is so huge, shill me on price potential
>>
Mods are deleting any new IOTA thread now top lel
>>
>>3431484
LMAO
>>
File: 1505008337846.jpg (115KB, 786x630px) Image search: [Google]
1505008337846.jpg
115KB, 786x630px
>>3431405

So much edge
>>
>>3432338
go back to smoking, david
>>
Iota is a garbage platform run by a fool that doesnt care about his big holders. DIAF
>>
File: Capture.png (895KB, 1001x606px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
895KB, 1001x606px
humans, you will be optimized
>>
If you like the idea behind IOTA but want something that's safe and actually works, try Byteball.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.