[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Q: How ENG going to moon if it iS NOT listed on proper exchanges?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: enigma.jpg (103KB, 696x449px) Image search: [Google]
enigma.jpg
103KB, 696x449px
>Q: How ENG going to moon if it iS NOT listed on proper exchanges?

>Risks Associated with Markets for the ENG Token

>The ENG Token is intended to be used solely on the Enigma Network, and the Company will not support or otherwise facilitate any secondary trading or external valuation of the Enigma Token. This restricts the contemplated avenues for using the Enigma Token to obtain services or access the Enigma Network, and could therefore create illiquidity risk with respect to any ENG Tokens you hold.

REALLY makes me think.
>>
Don't be dumb
>>
>>3430424
Yeah I'm sure this will work out fine. Thanks, bought 100k.
>>
>>3430380

Didn't make it to the whitelist OP? ;)
>>
>>3430481
I can buy, I just don't know if I want to.

You invest heavy or something? Hope it doesn't blow up in your face. ;)
>>
>>3430512
same situation.. What do?
>>
>>3430512

Oh, you're just worried about everyone, makes sense. ;)

Maybe you should link where you found that piece of information.
>>
>>3430560
It's from their telegram.
>>
>>3430645

Post a screenshot then.
>>
>>3430663
Shit's lost in the sea of posts. But it's ok anon, you'll be able to dump on etherdelta.
>>
i was thinking putting 1K, but this last news, i'll just drop 150euro, and wait 7 month for the X300 moon mission
>>
When will ENG come to market/exchanges? Do we have partnerships with exchanges yet?
We are already in conversation with some highly respected exchanges. We can’t disclose any details at this time, but rest assured we are doing everything in our power to get listed. It's in our best interest as well as the community's.

https://token.enigma.co/faq.php

It's in the fucking FAQs. You're gonna fucking seppuku when you realize you missed out on this fucking moon mission because of some retarded FUD
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.