[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOME FAGGOT PRETEND WHALE CAME HERE AND SHILLED THIS PIECE OF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: cat.jpg (17KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
17KB, 512x512px
If I ever find you, I will literally step on your face. I even imagine that faggotry involved in pretending to be a whale that is going to pump a coin with his "team" only to fucking try to trick people into buying a fucking god damn horse dick of a coin.

Seriously, you are a robust cocksucker of the highest magnitude... please go back to fucking your mother while riding a goat, you fucking pajeet.
>>
I am in the same boat man. Cant belive that I fall on this shit. It will be long holding
>>
>>3429496
I'm selling as soon as my ETH goes through. Someone buy my bags.
>>
File: 1504122403230.gif (141KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1504122403230.gif
141KB, 250x250px
Who's dumber, the pajeets, or the braindead morons that fall for their scams despite having the capability and all the information necessary to do proper due diligence right in front of them? He's got your money. And you could have prevented it.

Start waking up to the facts brainlets, that pajeet is literally more intelligent than you.
>>
You know when you have to go to etherdelta to buy your shitcoin, it's gonna be a total scam.
>>
How much did you lose to get so upset?
>>
>>3429496
>>3429581
>>3429628

Also, what were you double digit IQ morons intending? You were intending to ride the whales pump and dumb your bags on to some greater fool. Your own inferior brains prevented you from understanding the anatomy of a pump and dump means everyone except the organizing whale IS the fool. YOU are the greater fool.

You got what you deserved you fuckin idiots hahahhahahahahahahhahahah
>>
>>3429496
Hey guys its me, catwhale. Just so you know, me and my boys is going to pump the shit out of this badboy within the next 6 hours. I kind of feel bad about leaving you guys in the dirt you know, anyways get on now if you want fast 2x gains. Screencap this!

Nah just kidding.
>>
i made 15k from you retards lol

can post proofs
>>
>>3429799
give me back my 10eth
>>
>>3429496
And you fucking fell for it!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1334877404384.gif (2MB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
1334877404384.gif
2MB, 400x271px
this thread is hilarious....oh god...my sides

>Hey guys its me, catwhale. Just so you know, me and my boys is going to pump the shit out of this badboy within the next 6 hours. I kind of feel bad about leaving you guys in the dirt you know, anyways get on now if you want fast 2x gains.

Please stop...my sides can't take this anymore.
>>
>>3429496
>>3429581
Just sell and be done with this coin, seriously. I realised this coin is going nowhere anytime soon. There is no news with this coin, check the road map. Learn from this. There are other coins that are going up and their devs aren't tweeting how they are setting up desks. It'll probably go somewhere one day but do yourselves a favour and get out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.