[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked are we when Russia and China make their own official

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1504522256616.jpg (129KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1504522256616.jpg
129KB, 900x675px
How fucked are we when Russia and China make their own official controlled coin?
>>
>>3428333
you are fucked anyways if you spend your time on /biz
>>
If you’re from Murrica you’ll be more fucked once Oil starts being traded in a currency other than Dollars.
Come to think of it, maybe we’re missing OilCoin.
>>
>>3428333
i dont understand why would you pay it back if a bank gives me 80k for college and i dont have the means to pay it i wouldnt give a shit i wouldnt pay anything even if i had the money i wouldnt pay it anyway
>>
>>3428379
> If you’re from Murrica you’ll be more fucked once Oil starts being traded in a currency other than Dollars.
But we'll invade China if they do that.
>>
>>3428333
She can blow 80,000 guys from $1 just like her grandmama
>>
>>3428333
why would we be fucked when we could buy into it?
>>
File: 1503874485035.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1503874485035.gif
2MB, 320x320px
Why would anyone want to buy into a government controlled coin that gains will be taxed automatically on?
>>
>>3428333
>How fucked are we when Russia and China make their own official controlled coin?

They already have them, they're called the ruble and the yuan and they're shit.
>>
>>3428333
They already have it doofus. It's called the ruskooble and and the chinkinbri

yea that >>3428521

It would legitimise cryptocurrencies in people's eyes as being a "real thing". And thus Bitcoin will be a real (non government controlled) alternative

All that being said I don't think it'll happen soon, crypto tech is still too new and untested. It would be foolish to risk an entire country's economy on it. The most they'll do is test the waters and experiment
>>
>>3428333
>How fucked are we when Russia and China make their own official controlled coin?
Not very. The chief appeal of crypto is the... well... crypto part of it. Decentralization. Lack of central bank.
>>
>>3428504
Because it'll be the legal tender and you'll need it to pay taxes.
>>
>>3428647
Not really, it'll cut the middlemen - the banks.
>>
>>3428333
nobody would buy it
>>
>>3428333

(For OP's picture:

1: DECIDE YOUR GENDER. "BOTH" is not professionally acceptable.

2: CONFORM TO SOCIETAL EXPECTATUONS.

3: GET A FUCKING JOB.

4: MAKE PAYMENTS.)
>>
>>3428824
But that only becomes a selling point if you achieve vast market penetration. How will it manage that? What advantages does it pose to Russia or China that their incumbent Fiat currencies don't apart from the traceable blockchain, which while a desirable thing for the state is going to prevent large-scale adoption.
>Especially among the Nomenklatura, Oligarchs and Princlings

>>3428813
Why would they make it the legal tender though?
>>
>>3429737
Dude, she blew $80,000 on a useless degree. Do you really think she has the wherewithal to hold down a steady job, let alone one that allows her to actually pay back the loans she took out?

For reference, most consolidated loans are ~8% interest if you want the flexible payment terms the government offers. $80,000 @ 8% annual interest is ~$540 per month in interest alone, lel. Bitch is gonna have to get a job, get a good enough credit score to refi, and then be earning enough to put $1k+ per month toward her student debt for 10 years just to pay it all off. That's all assuming that the debt doesn't balloon while she's trying to build up her credit enough to refinance.

Bottom line, bitch is fucked; moral of the story? $80k for a women's study degree is never fucking worth it.
>>
>>3428381
You mean other than the fact youll never get a loan again
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.