[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at how the whales fuck with you. You are just peasants to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: manipulation101.png (148KB, 1889x922px) Image search: [Google]
manipulation101.png
148KB, 1889x922px
Look at how the whales fuck with you. You are just peasants to them. Look at how they let a perfect channel breakout happen, and then they dump on you. Every daytrader noob just got rekt on this tremendous fakeout.
Lads I sold half my stack at 4250 (GDAX prices) and am aiming to rebuy half at 4140, 1/4 at 3810, and 1/4 at 3590. Not expecting a gigantic retracement but when you sell half your stack, small percentage gains add up
>>
been short since 4500 chillin
>>
when the burgers wake up this weekend dip will be over
>>
>>3425778
pretty sure that was the WSJ article u retard
>>
>>3425797
we are all still awake
>>
>>3425778
its not the whales, it's retards panic selling
look at the volume, literally nothing
>>
>>3425810
What article?
>>
That's like a 4%drop

I swear some people are real stupid.
>>
>>3425797
we're the ones selling, not China
>>3425810
what article? literally 100% of my investing is TA memelines.
>>
https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-to-shut-bitcoin-exchanges-sources-1505100862#
>>
>>3425863
Its not the normies panic selling, normies dont read the WSJ, theyre too cheap to pay the subscription
>>
>>3425863
>no actual sources
>same info as entire weekend

haha!
>>
>>3425912
Normies are EXACTLY the kind of people that still pay subscriptions for the news. Old normies, of course, but no difference.
>>
>>3425912
It's a mind game. People sold because they thought that others might think that dumbasses would sell and so on. Actually a great idea if they did it soon enough.
It'll recover in a couple hours.
>>
>>3425778
>Look at how they let a perfect channel breakout happen, and then they dump on you
Literally what I was thinking. I was watching this during work and noticed we were about to either moon or crash. I was feeling giddy on the way home seeing it was steadily rising, but then shortly after it sinks right back down to where it's been treading all weekend. Just fucking hodl I guess.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.