[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>falling for the lambo meme I know what i am getting lambocucks,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0375.jpg (198KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0375.jpg
198KB, 1500x1000px
>falling for the lambo meme

I know what i am getting lambocucks, see you in my rear view mirror.
>>
So can it run hard for more rhan 30 seconds without shutting itself off?
Can it go more than 160mph?
Does it have an interior of better quality than a Hyundai?

No no and no
>>
>>3425773
1. Yes it can
2. Where can you go more than 160mph regularly? You either have to live in Germany or do trackdays.
3. Have you even seen typical lambo interiors? They're disgusting. 10x worse than honda civics. I drove a Gallardo LP560 and it was retarded. These weird gay futuristic looking space shuttle buttons. There was no shifter gate, just buttons for gears. Drive and Park was on the center console between the cupholders and armrests, but reverse is on the dash on the left side of the steering wheel for some ridiculous reason. The button to open the gas cap was on the dash in the center right under the nav.
Stupid interior. Also terribly uncomfortable to sit in. The space for your feet was so cramped that I didnt have any space to store my left foot. Real visibility is horrendous, the rear windshield is only about 4 inches tall and the engine is so tall you need backup cameras to gauge distance.

You're just mad that when I pull up next to you at a light in my 4 door family sedan and I shift into ludicrous mode, when that light turns green your flashy "fast" car will be beaten by my wife, a soccermom.

check your ego at the door, lamboland is just a meme.
>>
>>3425705
>>3425773
>>3425836

IF YOU DON'T SELL NOW YOU WONT BE
ABLE TO AFFORD A USED 2011 HONDA CIVIC

CHINA IS CRASHING MARKET

SELL SELL SELL
>>
>>3425952
>selling the dip
>>
>>3426001
YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE EVERYTHING

SELL NOW

BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE
>>
File: 240.jpg (96KB, 940x613px) Image search: [Google]
240.jpg
96KB, 940x613px
>>3425836
>complains about a DCT
>wants to buy electric

also enjoy being in "ludicrous mode" for the first 3-5 minutes of your journey before you lose all that torque as your power runs down

lambos are a meme tho, pic related is a real car

buy classics, easy investment and much better looking + fun
>>
File: ecd67266ca48ff223d97785f2f831e72.jpg (211KB, 1137x675px) Image search: [Google]
ecd67266ca48ff223d97785f2f831e72.jpg
211KB, 1137x675px
I just want to get a dodge challenger, so when I Vroom, vroom past fat bitches they fall over and expire
>>
>>3426013
I was just memeing anyway. I prefer american classics like a C2 corvette. My dream cars in order based on level of income are: Mustang GT5.0, BMW M4, Nissan GTR, Audi R8 V10 .

>>3426055
challengers are heavy and slow af, even the hellcat with 700hp. get a corvette, camaro, mustang, anything else
>>
>not using proceeds to invest in QWARK and become 10x richer

BUY MY BAGS
>>
When ur goal in life is to look like a soccer mom
>>
>>3425705
No woman has ever gotten wet of a "green" faggot car like tesla
>>
>>3425705
audi a7... audi rs7 if I actually make it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.