[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone holding bitcoin cash? Im holding 23 and it doesnt feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1504167004537.gif (267KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
1504167004537.gif
267KB, 300x456px
Is anyone holding bitcoin cash? Im holding 23 and it doesnt feel like a lot of people have any. Dont you know its going to moon soon?
>>
File: lon20IaW_400x400.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lon20IaW_400x400.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>
>>3425201
I only have 2 BTC so I got 2 BCC. When it dumped I bought 1 more BCC and then when it dumped some more I bought 2 more to average down. I figured it's something like a hedge against btc. And it's also free money, why the fuck wouldn't i keep it. I also figured it can't go to 0. Even its only worth 0.1btc and btc goes to 500k then that's 50k. Nice chunk of change. And if one dies and the other lives then I was properly hedged either way. Smart decision but I wouldn't make it the majority of my portfolio. It's only worth 1/8th of it
>>
>>3425201
Anyday now. Whales have been trying hard to keep the price in control. Check the macd
>>
I'm bagholding bcc that I bought at 0.202.
>>
>>3425201
cryptomarkets are highly inefficient. there are very few experts, and even less overlap of expert analysis with large capital (hence low impact of expert opinion on market price)

for instance, it is mathematically proven that segwit / LN isn't a scaling solution for crypto:

>https://medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800

but most of the crypto ecosphere is implementing segwit/LN right now anyway. the vast majority of even devs in the space are objectively uninformed and ignorant.

eventually the market will realize segwit/LN is a fraud. whether that results in BTC abandoning LN for onchain scaling, or BTC withering on the vine and BCH becoming the stander bearer of crypto is unknown and unpredictable really
>>
File: dumpit.png (15KB, 1094x148px) Image search: [Google]
dumpit.png
15KB, 1094x148px
>>3425201
nobody uses bitcoin cash
>>
>>3425201
I was earlier, already sold off for nice gains. Looking like a good time to buy back in, but not sure if I want to just yet.
>>
time for buy back is ripe
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.