[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a smart contract crypto that can't be changed like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1380.png (3MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1380.png
3MB, 750x1334px
Is there a smart contract crypto that can't be changed like Bitcoin? I don't like how ethereum can be changed so easily, seems like a risky investment
>>
NEO
>>
>>3422150
BLUE BOARD
>>
>>3422156
Technically this.

Its hard to change something that never actually existed in the first place.

This would probably be your best bet OP.
>>
QTUM ?

modified bitcoin blockchain with smart contracts
>>
>>3422150
wait for rsk. wait a long fucking time.
>>
>>3422150
What do you mean by this?

>>3422156
Stakeholders can decide protocol changes. Or at least that's the plan. And since 100 NEO were 3.2$ at ICO, I assume some rich Chinamen essentially own NEO
>>
>>3422216

heh heh bretty gud.
>>
>>3422150
Stop Oldrow posting, Sweg.
>>
>>3422216
NEO is legit I think. Don't believe Chinese FUDing
>>
>>3422150
The only way something like that would be changed against your will is if so many people in the community disagreed with what you did that they decided to fork to an entirely new chain. This is actually a key feature of decentralization - If you don't like what someone is doing then you can fork the code and add your own changes. Then it's up to you to convince the community to use your fork instead.
>>
>>3422150
These girls aren't asian.
>>
>>3422247
It is legit and imho the only relevant SmartContract platform next to Lisk and of course Ethereum.
However, the protocol isn't done and as of now, the foundation host all the nodes. It's not like with Ethereum where you already have miners owning the network.
>>
>>3422236
technically even bitcoin can be changed if all the node operators agree to it, bro.
>>
>>3422301
My question was more a "Woud you not invest in Microsoft just because they release different versions of Windows every year?"
>>
>>3422262
I'm not sure about the transition to POS. Especially when when people say its for "environmental reasons" which everyone should know is retarded
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.