[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's stopping a billionaire from just buying up all of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1505007881147.jpg (50KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
1505007881147.jpg
50KB, 960x516px
What's stopping a billionaire from just buying up all of bitcoin and selling it for 100k each?
>>
>>3420363
Nothing.
Sell now.
>>
because he'd be stuck with millions of coins he can't sell at that price

also i doubt billionaires cares that much about making more money, just securing it
>>
>>3420363
I don't really want to sell my bitcoin
>>
>>3420363
billionaires are normies
>>
>WE ARE THE BITCOIN BITCHES!
>>
>>3420363
no way someone can buy all bitcoins
there are many stored in private wallets
>>
>>3420363
not everyone is willing to sell their coins. also out of that circulation number, think of how many coins have been destroyed essentially (keys have been lost, no way to access them ever again) the true circulation number i would have to say is much lower
>>
>>3420363
Demand?
>>
>>3420555
Which means we need to meme the coins more :^)
>>
>>3420409
They could lure people out of hiding with insanely high buys.
>>
>>3420397
this
they're all squares
>>
Assuming someone started buying as many bitcoins as possible day and night,they wouldnt get far before the value starts to skyrocket
>>
>>3420363
The future utility of Bitcoin isn't worth 100k per coin

People would just switch to eth or something
Hell a part of the reason eth got so big is because of Asics and chinese cornering the btc market damaging confidence of the average person
>>
>>3420363
Maths?
>>
>>3420363
Fool what do you think they've been doing lately ?
>>
>>3420363
Bitcoin is made of money.
The importance of Bitcoin is the fact that you can use it by buying it.
If you can't buy it, everyone will use another coin.
>>
>>3421574
>use it by buying it.
so tell me about bitcoins other uses now? or we just gonna be talking hypotheticals that wont actually happen?
>>
>>3420363
cyrptos are for poor fags who will forever be poor chasing air.

the money is in owning an exchange
>>
>>3420363
Bill Gates here. I'm just waiting for the dip to sweep that order book. Screencap this.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.