/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>took out my first loan to try to catch the crypto train >fell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: justendit.png (550KB, 1414x936px) Image search: [Google]
justendit.png
550KB, 1414x936px
>took out my first loan to try to catch the crypto train
>fell for the Bancor meme
>then went all in DGB at ATH
>one thing led to another until I was bankrupt
>tempted to take out another loan before getting talked out by you fucks cuz hurr durr... muh fork... it's gonna crash
>obviously missed the fork train
>then got shilled on SIGT crap and started mining
>bursted 2 overclocked GPUs meanwhile cuz 100+ degrees
>the shilling was so hard I had to take out a second loan to go all in SIGT
>accumulated when at around 2k-3k sats
>missed the PnD during weekdays
>the next weekend it was back to 2k sats
>fell for the """"JUST HODL"""" and missed the BCH PnD
>fed up with it and decided to convert it all NEO at $35
>it wasn't even ATH but now here I am having lost almost all of my initial investment
>just about a thousand bucks cash left in hand
>can't even pay the rent let alone the loans

first dubs decide how to put myself out of this fucking misery
>>
>>3420102
buy dgb
>>
>>3420102
Jump from a building neck first.
>>
>>3420102
The only person more retarded than you must be the one giving you all those loans.
>>
>>3420102
Oh my god stop bitching
>>
just please don't buy the coins im invested in, if you are that cursed in crypto, just kill yourself and hope for a better life on reincarnation.
>>
>>3420102
I shill total shitcoins just to get morons like you to lose it all.
>>
>>3420203
vermin tier
>>
>>3420300
such a waste
>>
>>3420300
What did kek mean by this? Death by vermin or people of color?
>>
>>3420102
I used to fucking hate people like you

until I found the crypto exchange

now you're my favorite kind of people!
>>
File: 1367913910399.jpg (48KB, 725x291px) Image search: [Google]
1367913910399.jpg
48KB, 725x291px
>>3420102
Stories like these fill me with joy. You got what you deserved because, like 90% of biz, you are an emotional, irrational and greedy imbecile filled with FOMO and a desire to get rich quick without doing a minimal amount of work.

Don't kill yourself. Let the cognitive dissonance rot you from the inside until you are living in a permanent nightmare.
>>
10x your grand three times and you've got a mil. Hope dies last.
>>
>>3420351
>Death by vermin
where to those fuckers the easiest?
>>
>>3420102
Or, you could consider this a lesson in putting all your eggs in one basket, and do better in the future. Also don't invest money you can't afford to lose, unless maybe you have insider info or something, and even then it's a risk. Shill threads on biz aren't insider info.

Anyway don't kill yourself, I need more goys to fork over their hard earned cash.
>>
File: U Tried Tbh Fam.jpg (5KB, 146x139px) Image search: [Google]
U Tried Tbh Fam.jpg
5KB, 146x139px
>>3420102
ideas guy here

first off, thanks op, i literally 'lol'-ed my 'a-o'

i've actually been lurking here on '/biz/' for all around a month and am yet to invest in a cryptoid currency, however, when i do, invest, you can bet that it will be a very small joke amount of money that i would be happy to waste on a sporting bet or something of like

anyway, the idea is, don'te fuck up when it comes to money, even if your'e retarded!
>>
File: 1434253802465.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1434253802465.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>3420102

>/biz/ story about losing lots of money
>It almost always involves DGB
>>
choke with your own dick pls
>>
File: downward doge.jpg (85KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
downward doge.jpg
85KB, 540x540px
>>3420102
Diversify your accounts into 4-5 different cryptos and don't touch that shit for a year. It sounds like you're too impulsive and that you're just profit chasing rather than understanding why a token might increase in value. Holding your coins isn't a meme, you need to give them an opportunity to grow. Getting in early and having some patience will pay off long term as long as the market keeps going up overall.

If I get dubs then the way I propose to end your misery is to build a diverse account and don't fucking touch it. Stop going all in on one coin dummy.
>>
File: 1498622947920.gif (2MB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1498622947920.gif
2MB, 310x310px
>>3420102
>took out my first loan to try to catch the crypto train
oh, pic related
which part of "don't speculate with what you can't afford to lose" was unclear to you?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.