[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://tech.china.com/article/20170 823/2017082352011.html

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Walton_logo.png (15KB, 319x191px) Image search: [Google]
Walton_logo.png
15KB, 319x191px
http://tech.china.com/article/20170823/2017082352011.html

Can anyone translate this chinaman scratch?
>>
>>3419877
>Can anyone translate this chinaman scratch?
Ching chong chang ping pong.
>>
>>3419877
it says binance is going to delist WTC monday morning china time
>>
Recently, Walton chain project team sponsor Mr. Xu Fangcheng signed a cooperation agreement with Quanzhou project landing in leopard Logistics Park Management Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the leopard Logistics Park). Mr. Xu Fang was pointed out that the signing of the leopard Logistics Park project cooperation agreement landed value of networking technology used in the logistics park, is the concrete implementation of early bilateral strategic cooperation agreement will further enhance mutual trust and promote bilateral, give full play to their own resources advantages, deepen cooperation and promote the development of win-win situation.
>>
>>3419877
google translate

but yeah its awesome
>>
It said WTC is projected to trade at $7/coin in 4 weeks. Also, it's being added to 6 exchanges.
>>
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ftech.china.com%2Farticle%2F20170823%2F2017082352011.html
>>
>>3419877
Recently, the founder of the Walton Chain Project Group, Mr. Xu Fangcheng and Quanzhou City in the leopard Logistics Park Management Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the leopard logistics park) signed a cooperation project landing agreement. Mr. Xu Fangcheng pointed out that the signing of the value of things with the logistics park in the logistics park project cooperation agreement, is a preliminary implementation of the strategic cooperation agreement between the two sides will further promote the two sides to enhance mutual trust, give full play to their resources Advantages, deepen cooperation, promote the development of win-win situation.

China Bao Logistics was founded in 2015, is covering the logistics park management, project distribution, logistics Express, logistics, finance, warehousing, electricity business services, building materials market, and other business of modern private logistics enterprises. Is a collection of warehousing, transportation, distribution as one of the Internet + logistics professional market, the first Quanzhou "before the shop after the warehouse," the new business model, Quanzhou is the first professional Internet home improvement logistics and distribution service operators. The company is committed to promoting the logistics network, platform, product, through the multi-species logistics linkage and Internet layout of the way to create the most unique "passenger center" integrated logistics management platform.

The Walton Chain Project Team is an innovative team dedicated to the use of block-chain technology to innovate in the industry. The founding members of the company are composed of the technical elite of the three parties, and realize the international, innovative, open and diversified technology exchange.
>>
just read my translated link, no need to translate and post the whole article
>>
This is the new OMG. Here's your chance to get on the train before it departs.
>>
>>3419955
where can i buy?
>>
File: Spurdo.jpg (82KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Spurdo.jpg
82KB, 1600x900px
>>3419994
Binance
>>
>>3419877
Why come no coingy got binance for me to look at wtc meme lines?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.