[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are the digimarines and we are NOT fucking selling because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1500742952389.jpg (10KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
1500742952389.jpg
10KB, 185x272px
We are the digimarines and we are NOT fucking selling because we have NO money left
>>
>>3419311
yeah I mean itll eventually go back up right? even posw is mooning
>>
>>3419311

Someone give me a rundown on DGB.

I haven't been browsing /biz/ all that long and I know it's a running joke coin now. Was there a huge shilljob here around the time it pumped?
>>
>>3419335
it went up over 100x
>>
>>3419335
One of the best examples of a mania. When the pumping was at its peak, Digimarines literally thought it would be used in Minecraft and every other game before next year. Then it crashed. Then again. And again. Down from 2400 sats to 300. A lot of people lost their pants.
>>
>>3419387

Yeah the chart on this one is fun to go back and read.

The pump in early June is absolute insanity. The 24h volume in early May was around $500k and in that maximum pump phase in early June it at times was over $200 million.
>>
You are the digiNIGHTMARErines!
>>
File: 1503364036452.jpg (342KB, 1681x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1503364036452.jpg
342KB, 1681x1502px
>>3419335
>quick rundown

this guy stuck a sharpie in his ass to cover the loss he sustained. No DGB thread is complete without it.
>>
>>3419635
It can happen again, anon, we still have Citi! CITI!
>>
>>3419311
100% digisweetie
>>
>>3419666
>666
Finally SATAN!

I bet my ass he didn't get those 0.5btc.
>>
>>3419387
its basicly the NEO of our day

muh chinese ETH that china will use !!!!111

ignore that it is banned and delisted in china
>>
>>3419706
What i wonder about sometimes is the posts I saw in the pinkwhale threads during the pump where people were taking out five figure loans to buy in. They though it would be life changing; they were right. Most toxic online shill campaign in history imo. With that said:

>muh citi
>>
>>3419666
I stick sharpies in my bum for fun desu.
feels good man
>>
>>3419782
Sharpies are kinda thin, i like things like 14cm circunference (roughly 4cm from one side to another) It's almost the same thickness of my dick.
>>
>>3419774
Is it possible some of them sold digi at peak and got a lot of money and the rest are bagholders.
>>
>>3419844
Yes it is, haven't heard from any really, though. I wondered in from pol and put in my .7 btc bought in 2015 for £150 @1k sats and even bought more at 260 to average down. I feel like I've learned a bit about crypto in the meantime which is kind of a compensation, I expect most newfags like me got their asses handed to them, sharpie and all.
>>
>>3419635
I can't imagine how losing 8x your shit must feel like. 24k in, 3k out. And I'm sure there are plenty of people who did that or perhaps haven't even admitted it yet and put 24k in with 0 out.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.