[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZRX has gone down less than 2% while BTC AND ETH plummet. In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4515.jpg (272KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4515.jpg
272KB, 750x937px
ZRX has gone down less than 2% while BTC AND ETH plummet. In times of uncertainty of the entirety of the market for some reason this shitcoin has stabilized. This coin has incredible promise in the next coming months as it is immediately useful as while many of these crypto premises rely on a functioning market that extends beyond trading virtual tokens this ones premise IS THAT IT exchanges tokens which is what we primarily use crypto for CURRENTLY. And in the future this coin and protocol will fit its role even more succinctly. You saw it here first and you missed it or maybe you didn't but that is okay. This coin is going to at least DOUBLE in the coming months and if you want to make FAST money you should heed my advice.
BUY 0x
BUT kyber when it hits etherdeltas
>>
>>3418589
>ZRX has gone down less than 2%
cant drop lower than rock bottom
>>
>>3418686
Exactly my point. The "bag holders" in this instance ares being pushed down less than other shit coins and even the backbone to this whole economy because we know this thing works, we know it is less than a month old, and we know what it's potential market cap could be. STOP CHASING GREEN CANDLES YOU MUST FIND FLOORS OF EXPANDABLE COINS AND WAIT
>>
>>3418589
wtf is this anon?
>>
>>3418812

Looks like makeup for some horror movie.
>>
>>3418760
what's the potential market cap
>>
>>3418589
>ZRX has gone down less than 2% while BTC AND ETH plummet. In times of uncertainty of the entirety of the market for some reason this shitcoin has stabilized. This coin has incredible promise in the next coming months as it is immediately useful as while many of these crypto premises rely on a functioning market that extends beyond trading virtual tokens this ones premise IS THAT IT exchanges tokens which is what we primarily use crypto for CURRENTLY. And in the future this coin and protocol will fit its role even more succinctly. You saw it here first and you missed it or maybe you didn't but that is okay. This coin is going to at least DOUBLE in the coming months and if you want to make FAST money you should heed my advice.
>BUY 0x
>BUT kyber when it hits etherdeltas

POSW has only gone up since everything has crashed. Not only making it a good hedge, but also a good store of value.

>>3418763
>>
>>3418845
we saw it hit nearly 500 million before when it hit exchanges. obviously that number has FOMO built into it. I think in the short term this is a 250mil to 300mil coin. In the future, who knows.
>>
>>3418812
Appears to be someone covered in human teeth
>>
I think this can easely be a 100usd coin in a few decades from now on. I think it will his 1usd in september, 10 by 2018 and finally 1dnt = 1 lambo in 2050
>>
>>3418812
Tooth child from "Channel Zero"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.