[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys, explain me like I'm retarded why this piece of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: eos.jpg (32KB, 455x455px) Image search: [Google]
eos.jpg
32KB, 455x455px
Ok guys, explain me like I'm retarded why this piece of shit is the biggest scam of the history of the world. Which problem it is trying to """solve""" ? Why the 1 year ICO ?
>>
>>3418387

A. the problem that ethereum is difficult to develop on, read the "dawn of EOS" email they sent out for specific technical examples of problems they are solving so that developers can create better and more normie friendly dApps

B. to sap as much ETH market cap as possible, this gives them time to release a dev kit and alpha product and add speculation to the price as well.... every day the EOS offered will get bought at a price near to the market value because of people competing for the arbitrage profit... so they pull from ETH every day for 1 year

I shouldn't have posted this, ignore all that, I suck cocks
>>
if you want an idea of how this project will go, check out bitshares and steemit.

look at their price charts, look at the burst of adoption then slide into completely irrelevancy. it'll only be faster for a coin like eos which itself has no unique proposition or any built in feature, like the social network for steemit and the market for bitshares.

once people realize nobody's going to build anything on top of eos theres nothing else to go for it.
>>
>>3418424

what if I told you I was planning to build something on top of EOS?
>>
>>3418419
and to lock in those arb profits those eos are getting sold for fewer and fewer ethereum each time.

>>3418428
i would say small fringe communities will always form over any coin, but by the time eos is released it will be competing with both ethereum at an even more developed state, and tezos which will actually be offering something compelling, even though it will face the same adoption struggles given the continual rise of ethereum mindshare.
>>
>>3418469

I do agree that the competitive landscape will be different by the time EOS is released and that Tezos poses a potential threat, but the dawn of EOS technical update was somewhat reassuring, I think it's safe to say any sufficiently large portfolio should at least have a small hedge here some time before release nears

the mindshare is also important but even normies that are invest in eth currently are frustrated with the lack of real-world use and user friendliness..

do you support/invest in tezos? I would like to know if you have technical reasons beyond the improved consensus mechanism.. though an improved consensus mechanism will obviously lead to compounding acceleration of improvement
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.