[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone heard of this coin? They're trying to put cryp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 0_DK0V_q6YwkzHbImw[1].jpg (79KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
0_DK0V_q6YwkzHbImw[1].jpg
79KB, 960x480px
Anyone heard of this coin?

They're trying to put crypto in developing countries, you know, one of the big original pie-in-the-sky ideas that bitcoin would've enabled. If you could get 3.5bn poorfags literally foisted into the world economy, imagine just how much money that'd be worth.

How do they look? I can't figure out if they're just some meme team skrubs like Golem, or if they might actually have potential.

https://humaniq.com/
>>
this company thinks a pajeet will buy and use this shitcoin for a currency kek. Dev team are all poor low iq get rich quick scheme. Pro tip just buy OMG.. backed by money skeleton
>>
>>3417827
I'm holding a token position (200) in HMQ for exactly this reason. If they figure out how to bank the 3.5b unbanked before someone else, it'll be a worthwhile hold. Low opportunity cost with high upside. Asymmetric trading 101.
>>
>>3417827
WE
>>
ARE
>>
>>3417827
I'm on their slack team but I do not even read what they say there. OP, is the ICO phase over? If yes, which exchanges are holding this coin?
>>
>>3417857
You mean you were adopter number 200?

I don't understand how they can be all about helping 3rd world countries, but incentivize early adopters, and basically make the rich get richer, in their little system. If all the bagholders sell off once it gets big, isn't that very bad for all the pajeets thinking they can use this to work hard and get out of poverty or whatever?

>>3418120
Yeah it's over, was in April or something I think. Apparently it's on bittrex, Liqui, and yobit.
>>
>>3417857
>life in emerging economy
>happen to work on fintech
It takes more than cutting edge technology to bank those unbanked. Not to mention competition with actual local bank.
>little to no education
>little to no money
>dont even trust bank
>ecpect them to understand magical internet monopoly money
Good luck to the dev anyway.

Captcha: dead road
>>
>>3418256
That's sorta the point, the app or whatever is designed to make it easy, and the tokens are all split into integer amounts, no decimals. Kinda interesting desu.
>>
it is cheap af.
>>
Iota Ackbar!
>>
pajeet team, pajeet coin
>>
What about the completely non-anonymous aspect of it? It's engineered to literally be the OPPOSITE of monero, verge etc.

Not sure if I like that, even if I do get the reason behind it
>>
>promise app by June
>push it back to august
>deliver Lite version in July
>for test
>invite only
>in Ghana
>>
It's been in a bear trend for ages. Big gamble if you buy it now. Wait for stability.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.