[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could it be the /biz/ exists to shill us all on the idea of crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1501621869355.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501621869355.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
Could it be the /biz/ exists to shill us all on the idea of crypto itself, not even individual coins? Here I was thinking that people shill shitcoins while the entire thing is one big scam. I wonder who's responsible.
>>
>>3417083
and what if people themselves exist only to shill us on the idea of life itself

heavy brah
>>
>>3417083

(((they))) are responsible
>>
File: no-more-drugs-for-that-man.jpg (81KB, 367x368px) Image search: [Google]
no-more-drugs-for-that-man.jpg
81KB, 367x368px
>>3417083
>>
File: ijh.jpg (65KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
ijh.jpg
65KB, 500x750px
yes
>>
>>3417113
>>3417123
>>3417149
three shills within five minutes, notice the similar strategy?
>>
File: jonjesy.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
jonjesy.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>3417162

So what do you hope to hear from /biz. The majority of community is bullish on crypto. Even if you mention bear market, they will beat you up.

Now you are starting a conspiricy theory which is hundreds of times more worse than talking about cryptobubble.

If you assume that crypto market as a whole is a scam then you should eloborate your reason. But before that you should kys.
>>
There is nothing to shill about crypto, the entirety of economists are bullish on crypto, and developers are through the roof with crypto excitement. blockchain technology is pants on face stupid from an efficiency standpoint, but solves a very specific widespread problem in tech as a whole. P2P systems have always been extremely difficult to properly implement, but blockchain changes all that with it's acceptance. There's no fake hype.

Is the market a bubble? Oh yes it is, but that's our fault, not the technology.
>>
>>3417083
I shill shitcoins that I would never hold. I don't want the idiots to get rich, they should lose money and give up.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.