[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assuming that the Avalon ICO even succeeds in reaching its softcap,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.jpg (23KB, 459x298px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
23KB, 459x298px
Assuming that the Avalon ICO even succeeds in reaching its softcap, what's the point of multiple AVA tokens if it's a one-time fee as stated on the website? Then right below that, they say that annual fees will be charged for a membership. But if that's the case, why don't they just allow you to pay it in fiat? And why would the AVA tokens ever go up in value? Wouldn't they just give you a solid price that you have to pay for the membership? None of this shit makes any sense.

Please explain /biz/ and also give me some comforting words for investing in this ico.
>>
>what's the point of multiple AVA tokens
Sorry I meant to write "what's the point of owning multiple AVA tokens"
>>
Can't believe real people bought this hot garbage token
>>
>>3416279
We got memed by the John McCafee picture.
>>
>>3416286
there's no way McAfee endorced this trash. Proof please.
>>
>>3416306
When did I fucking say that McAfee endorsed anything? The picture was some Avalon shit that he retweeted. "Buy the rumour, sell the news XDDD"
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.