[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gave into the OMG meme invested my car savings you fuckers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

gave into the OMG meme
invested my car savings you fuckers better be right
>>
>>3415741
Anon I hope you are kidding... We bear market now, it's gonna crash and burn when Apple announces its face pay and it doesn't involve OMG
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>3415746
luckily for me im going to kill myself next year
>>
>>3415746

like the last bear market that lasted all of a week
>>
>>3415746
Why on earth... would apple ever involve themselves with OMG, or let their names be associated? What the hell does OMG have to offer apple?? Not a damn thing, that's what. The fact that people actually believe there is going to some partnership here is really disturbing, and telling.
>>
>>3415746

Coins go down for about a week
BTC is still around 4k, up from 600 last year
We're in a "Bear Market"
Okay then anon...
>>
The news doesn't have to be Apple to be a big announcement
>>
>>3415741
You did right son
>>
File: AoYQMG2.png (127KB, 1401x703px) Image search: [Google]
AoYQMG2.png
127KB, 1401x703px
>>3415918
b-but omisego will never dip below 10 r-right
>>
>>3415741

May I ask how much your car savings were? I am tempted to sell my car and invest the proceeds in crypto but decided that would be too degenerate. I rarely use it anyway.
>>
>>3416133
faggot, when btc dips below $4k again and bottoms out at $3k, OMG will nosedive to $5, enjoy your bags
>>
You and all my Omisebros will make it... gameplan: Afte the omg moon, take profits put into Chainlink, flip that shit and then put it back into OMG.
>>
>>3416133

It might, I can't predict the market. I would just chill on that shit for a long while if it does.
>>
as the total market cap decreases we can be sure that OMG will be WTF
>>
>>3416148
idk if you're memeing but this is what I'm doing as well. honestly sounds like a good plan to me.
>>
>>3416137
i had around 5k to buy a used subaru impreza
though i could just invest in omg and wait like 3 to 6 months until i can buy a newer one
>>
>>3416164
it really sounds like a solid plan
i don't really NEED a car right now
>>
>>3415919
But when the hype dies out and you realise you bought an overpriced coin due to dubious claims on twitter and you're sat there fingering your butthole as you see the price bleed out what are you gonna do? Sell now don't be an omgoy
>>
>>3416247
Selling would bd stupid at that point just watch the charts price goes up and down just wait out for more twitter hype to sell back as long as it takes hours days weeks months years
>>
>>3415741

Vitalik Buterin has over 4 million dollars in OMG.

Do you trust money skelly or don't you?
>>
>>3416367
Because of airdrop...
>>
>>3415741
Money skeleton got like 300k of those coins.
He can't be wrong.
>>3415755
Same. Lately crypto is like one of the few things that keep me going. Last two years of my life were the worst hell someone can experience.
>>
>>3416247
>overpriced
>>
>>3416371
4 milliom dollars to single person in aidrop are you mentally challenged or something
>>
File: IMG_0674.png (431KB, 762x663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0674.png
431KB, 762x663px
>>3415746
>>
>>3416371

Does it matter? If you have 4 million dollars in assets, you're not just going to let them sit there unless you expect them to give you good returns.
>>
>>3416371
You can clearly see it's not from the airdrop retard

https://etherscan.io/address/0xd8da6bf26964af9d7eed9e03e53415d37aa96045#tokentxns

he has been holding them for at least 2 months
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.