[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAKE ETHEREUM GO BACK UP MOMMY MAKE IT GO UUUUUUUUUP MOMMY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 1504555323782.png (554KB, 967x954px) Image search: [Google]
1504555323782.png
554KB, 967x954px
MAKE ETHEREUM GO BACK UP MOMMY MAKE IT GO UUUUUUUUUP MOMMY NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW
>>
>>3415568
what's the problem with this 15% inflation shitcoin?
we need some chad to buy into it so it shoots up
>>
YUM YUM YUM PLS GO LOWER SO I CAN EAT MORE CHEAP ETH
>>
>>3415618
IT'S NEVER GOING BACK UP AGAIN YOU FUCKING GOOK DOG EATER
>>
>>3415568
In a thousand years, historians will discover our little subculture of daytraders, and write about how we worshipped squiggly lines of prices.
>>
By january ethereum will be $1000 each
>>
>>3415717
That would be nice
>>
I just cashed out
bought in at $360

feeling sick right now
>>
>>3415765
Stupid fuck. By cashing out you have lost. If you had just held it would have went back up like every fucking time ever. You're retarded.
>>
>>3415568
ETH moon mission at the end of September leading up to the Metropolis update and hardfork.

Everybody who missed out on Bitcoin hardfork aren't going to miss their second chance at free money.

Just prepare for a massive correction shortly after the hardfork then buy back in 2 days later on the ground floor.
>>
File: biz buy high sell low.jpg (248KB, 1914x745px) Image search: [Google]
biz buy high sell low.jpg
248KB, 1914x745px
>>3415765
why
>>
>>3415667

Nobody cares about the stock crash from the 1920s. Nobody analyzes the journals or knows the names of any of those traders. Interesting thought though, in the 1920s it was a similar market to this also, everything was only going one way. UP!
>>
>>3415799
yeah you're actually stupid
>>
>>3415820
china is banning crypto
this shit is crashing
>>
>>3415806
no free money this time. There won't be Ethereum Cash or some bs like that. Metropolis won't change murch right away, it'll continue to moon very slowly
>>
>>3415765

Use this as a learning experience, the lesson you learned probably cost less than an economics course and you can still make a lot of money in this game if you learn from it and don't let it turn you off of trading. Honestly, a lot of new traders freak out and panic sell when the markets drop in a big way. You need to work on emotionally detaching from your assets and not watching the charts so closely. Next time you buy in promise yourself that you will not sell unless it is for a profit. If you can't have some ice in your veins then you need to play with less money so that it's easier for you to stomach the lows.
>>
>>3415824
We're on the internet. Archives of this time near the beginning of the internet is going to be super interesting to future historians. The invention of the internet is going to be considered like the invention of writing. To future people, the idea that some humans were born before it and experienced it merging into their lives is going to be super fucking neato.

>>3415849
China has literally gone through these same motions before. It was a joke that they'd ban bitcoin every week (again) at one point.
>>
>>3415852
continue to sag lower and lower you mean
>>
>>3415765
wow time to buy i guess
>>
$7 next year
>>
>>3415875
>To future people, the idea that some humans were born before it and experienced it merging into their lives is going to be super fucking neato.

Right, and that's why so many people are interested in history and everyone reads diaries from the 1700s
>>
>>3415765

it will be $500+ by the end of the month
>>
File: hot and cold sun.jpg (179KB, 650x560px) Image search: [Google]
hot and cold sun.jpg
179KB, 650x560px
>>3415914
Uhhh
historians do read diaries from the 1700s
>>
>>3415934
>historians will browse over the scribblings of autistic manchildren trading digital monopoly money on a Cantonese cartoon-themed finance board
>>
>>3415961
they will think that mankind is made entirely out of (x)fag(got)s
>>
>>3415841
no he's right lmao

this is 4th wave bear territory. eth is going to be >$400 before this year is over, probably as early as october
>>
Hey if any of you are going to actually kill yourselves help a brother on your way out.
Bitcoin - 1zHu2HapQ2HFp7GPXk85iU2aD2pjDJSju
>>
>>3416016
Sent you 1 ETH brother.
>>
>>3416016
gtfo you filthy begger, noone is sending you shit
>>
>>3415765
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS JUST WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

FUCKING METROPOLIS YOU NIGGER. THIS MONTH. ME FUCKING TROPOLIS.

I'M FUCKING SCREAMING AT YOU ANON WHY YOU WEAK HANDED FUCK.

BUY THE DIP
>>
>>3416146
Tell me more please. What is this metropolis update and why do you think it will go up?
>>
>>3416016

sent ;)
>>
>>3416174

sent ;)
>>
>>3415765
Dude why
>>
>>3415849
Literally every other country hasn't banned it.

Those who want it will use a VPN.

Everybodys over reacting
>>
I'm down 11k these past two weeks. Dangerously close to being break even on my investment. Just gonna buy more while it's low and hang out for all the China panic to subside.

If it never goes up well fuck woe is me. Not going to sell out now though that would be retarded.
>>
>>3416051
Sent eth to a btc address git gud
>>
>>3416319
you could always chuck some at ICOs
kinda fool-proof strategy if you're not falling for scams among them
>>
File: 1kk1ks[1].jpg (72KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1kk1ks[1].jpg
72KB, 1200x675px
>>3415765
>>
>>3415717
Also by January I will have an 8" cock
>>
>>3416560
working hard usually pays off
>>
>>3416174
google it you brainlet
>>
Hi All,

ETH is the second highly traded crypto item... At the moment the price is dipping and to me it is time to buy ..... It sounds like a market correction even..... if dips even more

I find it strange that the price will end up @ $7 simply because of its current position in the table (https://coinmarketcap.com/ ).... also there are many other businesses that are forming and shaping around it.... these coins are in demand and they will be the future.... This particular coin is going to have political backing and there will be high vested interests at stake for it to take a free fall dump and fail....

my concern are the natural disasters and the political tension that may lead to war (however, it is possible that many will turn to such currencies instead as a better security)

Please feel free to comment..... We also noticed another major correction about 2 months ago ....... the rise however, then was phenomenal....
>>
> fourteenth time crypto market has crashed this year

"WAAAH FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCKERS YOU ALL LIED THIS IS NEVER GOING UP AGAIN *FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD*"

Stop having goldfish memories you fuckin neets
>>
>>3418121
it's because they are different people every time.

it's always people that just started to enter the market that whine about crashes and of course other coin holders being shitposters.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.