[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bitcoin Dipped ~16% >Bitcoin cash Dipped ~42% >Ethereum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>Bitcoin
Dipped ~16%
>Bitcoin cash
Dipped ~42%
>Ethereum
Dipped ~13%

So wouldn't it be best to buy Bitcoin Cash in the dip because it is likely to recover more when things stabilize and go back to growing?
>>
>>3415561
>because it is likely to recover
Bitcoin Cash is a lame takeover attempt and money-making scheme propped up by Jihan Wu. As soon as he realizes it's not winning, he's going to drop his bags and walk away, leaving it to crash and burn.
>>
>>3415573
Unlikely, although OP you should wait to see how low BCC goes. Things are up in the air right now.
>>
>>3415561
Ethereum was dropping at a much faster rate last weekend. Its gaining strength, get in now or be poor.
>>
>>3415603
China banning ICO's will kill ETH
BTC can still survive that.
BCH will likely kill BTC in a moment of weakness after it gets oversold.
>>
>>3415610
No it wont. China is a small part of the market. Japan and South Korea have more invested than China does.
>>
I'm basically looking to buy more GNT so buying one of the above at the lowest point, seeing it recover fast and then transferring it to GNT (maximising the amount obtained) which won't be going anywhere soon.

If they all spring back in the next couple of weeks then BCC seems to be the place to be.
>>
>>3415620
This. The China = crypto meme needs to fuck right off now.
>>
>>3416616

I'm wary of GNT these days, anon.
It's pure speculation. They have a great idea, some good branding but every conference or actual product showcase is garbage.

Historically, the hype alone carries / rebounds the price, but how long will that last? They fast need a working product with viability and i fear they won't meet expectations once again. Get's riskier each time you jump in at a GNT dip.
>>
>>3415610
knowing that most ICOs are scams and cash grabs, bannng ICOs is only going to strengthen eth.
>>
>>3416647
GNT is not something to get into for fast returns or massive gains. I want in as much now to see what it's like in 5-10 years. I'm in it for the tech, not a moon mission.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.