[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which watch should i buy with my crypto gains? audemars piguet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14

File: watches.jpg (201KB, 434x999px) Image search: [Google]
watches.jpg
201KB, 434x999px
which watch should i buy with my crypto gains?

audemars piguet royal oak rose gold with black face and leather band

or day date 40 yellow gold with black face
>>
Just buy any patek philippe
>>
>>3413331

i wish

don't have enough gains for that yet
>>
Patek only old people wear Rolex
>>
dont buy anything stupid now. you should be trying to get as much money as you can invested into cryptos while this shit is still very profitable. i've been there before and I regret buying everything, would rather have spent that money on BTC at the time. take that money you want to use to buy the watch, invest it, then spend those profits on the watch and you can get yourself a nicer one.
>>
File: 5711-1r.jpg (3MB, 2048x1690px) Image search: [Google]
5711-1r.jpg
3MB, 2048x1690px
i want this patek
>>
>>3413337

Get the Rolex.

AP servicing will kill all your gains. They are fragile as fuck and worn by cunts.
>>
>>3413331
>>3413337
if you don't have the gains for the patek, you shouldn't be wasting your money on shit you can't afford. There is rich and there is wealthy... which you trying to be?
>>
Don't get a yellow gold Rolex. Get a steel Datejust. It'll last forever.
>>
>>3413497
This guy has a point, but I have a love for watches too. If you want an impressive movement without blowing too much maybe you could go for a Grand Seiko?
>>
I first bought a rolex, I later tried a panerai and an AP. I decided a JL was better for me personally because I don't like it sticking up as much as the aforementioned. Also its sleek as fuck.

Don't ask how much I make on crypto.
>>
File: Flieger_ohne_logo_Emotion_2600.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Flieger_ohne_logo_Emotion_2600.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
I'll be happy with a stowa flieger.
>>
>>3414001
Never understood the appeal of Panerai
>>
Only niggers spend their coingainz on shit like watches. This is coming from a black guy
>>
>>3413300
Unless you have chad-tier arms a big watch is going to make you look like even more of a manlet.
>>
Save your cash, rolexes are a dime a dozen and cheap as fuck on the second hand market.

I have a large collection including many brands above, but Piaget polo in Steel is my go to. Less than 10k, great movement and keeps an original Piaget design that looks very much like the Patek but I think in person the polo has a much nicer dial.

Ap "servicing will kill you" guy is fairly wrong, every 2-3 years I send mine in. I'm up to my third cycle on my steel ap, and I love it . Always runs within appropriate time.

But OP, clearly this will be a special purchase for you. So but something you like, at the best price possiy and keep gaining. Otherwise all you end up with in the end is a nice watch and story to tell your kids or anyone who will listen, " I was almost very rich, I even bought this watch with my gains, and then it all went wrong"
>>
File: cartiersantos100.jpg (82KB, 650x738px) Image search: [Google]
cartiersantos100.jpg
82KB, 650x738px
i just want one of these

not even THAT expensive.

On the topic of watches maybe one of you guys can help me out, i inherited a wind up ww2 era omega(good condition) that still works. is it worth getting it valued?
>>
Casio F91W

Time tested terrorist watch even Bin Laden wears one so it must be good
>>
You guys have it all wrong
>>
>>3413300
were you duped by GQ into wearing a watch?

the epitome of tastelessness.
>>
kek you faggots buying overpriced shit watches when you can look up the time on your phone.
>>
>>3413300
If you want pretty jewellery, why not just buy a cuter nipple-ring, sweetie?
>>
Fucking lol. Girls won't respect you more because of your expensive, new watch. You won't be fooling anybody.
>>
File: sundial.jpg (12KB, 169x225px) Image search: [Google]
sundial.jpg
12KB, 169x225px
>>3413300
>>
Cartier non in-house mod movements are kinda shit. They are cheap eta..
Same goes for IWC unless.
Grand seiko guy is spot on, I have my grand seiko or vintage sekio on and it will generate more interest than any flashy watch.

Why not just get a speedy?

But phone guy and impress girl anon are right, girls won't respect you more( generally) and you can just use your phone.

Obky buy a watch if that is what you are into, otherwise it's a waste.
>>
>>3413300
If you're buying to look "rich chad", go for a Rolly, Hamilton or a high-end Tag (Monaco Calibre series is great). Brand recognition is all there's to it. If you actually appreciate watches for their artisanal value, then Patek or Zenith are the way to go.
>>
rolex
>>
File: 1504457754544.jpg (12KB, 325x256px) Image search: [Google]
1504457754544.jpg
12KB, 325x256px
>>3415703
>mfw im poor as fuck and have a hamilton
>>
>>3413300
Gold watches are for pajeets and old men. Stainless steel ftw
>>
>>3413300
hublot
>>
>>3413300
Confucious say, cryptofags who buy useless status symbols will die poorfags.
>>
>>3413300
>wearing jewelry
>not being gay

Pick one.
>>
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bluetooth-V4-0-Smart-Watch-Mate-Music-Pedometer-For-iOS-Android-Convenient-/272838414966?var=&hash=item3f866fd276:m:mblCX1awq2xpgh3FA72I1BQ

Shitty Ebay watch
>>
File: 1503937506031.png (68KB, 654x526px) Image search: [Google]
1503937506031.png
68KB, 654x526px
>>3413300
unless the price of the watch is less than 1% of your net worth you shouldn't buy it
>>
File: hm_double_front.jpg (3MB, 2000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
hm_double_front.jpg
3MB, 2000x2667px
>>
File: JY8035-04E_full.jpg (57KB, 298x443px) Image search: [Google]
JY8035-04E_full.jpg
57KB, 298x443px
>>
is it just me or do most watches 10k+ just look fucking hideous? it just seem to be about how much ugly shit you can fit on a woman's size watch.
>>
>>3413300
we /wt/ now?
wrist watch check boys
>>
>>3416187
watches are waste of money... why even wasting 1% on them ?
I mean you have them in your phone anyway.
>>
>>3413300
Got this as my first watch after NEO. Boosts my self confidence significantly.
>>
>>3413300
the fuck dude, just get a Seiko and use the rest to buy some good shitcoin to keep making money
>>
>>3416152
This. Jewellery is for chicks.
>>
>chad wastes his money on faggot trinkets.
>>
File: Aw9hwxb.jpg (42KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Aw9hwxb.jpg
42KB, 480x640px
Comon guys if you want to see this pic just say so
>>
File: gXKwMPK.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gXKwMPK.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>3416545
>>
ITT: overpriced watches without solar power and atomic sync
>>
Buy gold, dumbass. Buy a shit home and Section 8 it. Buy guns and ammunition. Anything but a fucking watch.

Reminder that crypto is worth one thing and one thing only - USD

If you are not converting your gains into real property, you're a hood rich coon who doesn't understand life.
>>
>>3413300
Vintage LACO uhr-b to trigger Jews.
>>
>>3417011
did you put a watch around a pig's paw? thats fucking animal cruelty
>>
>>3417011
How many BTC do I need to date a woman like this?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.