[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if i just buy the technically Superior coin can i have an early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1497673512423.png (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497673512423.png
8KB, 300x300px
if i just buy the technically Superior coin can i have an early retirement? i dont understand why this coin isnt talked about

>SOMEONE WROTE : ""look what a guy had to say about Zcoin on bicointalk and tell me if there is something about COLX, som compelling, that someone can make a good point arguing about it: "The way I see it Zcoin is the only coin that offers true anonymity as it is the only coin where the transaction link is being broken en therefor not re-traceable when doing a blockchain analysis... Monero has nearly as much anonymity but still organisations like CIA and NSA can figure out the transactions because the link between transaction still exist on the blockchain... Also Monero transactions are heavyweight and slow and there is still no normal functioning wallets available for mass adoption.. In addition the people behind Monero dont care much about community and have taken the piss out of investors before which is very amateur and childish...

>Dash is foremost a company... The anonymity is children's play compared to Zcoin, and as a company the have the sole right to blacklist certain dash tokens and offer CIA/NSA type organisations the opportunity for analysis of previous transactions... They might even have no say when summoned to give it all up... Nonethless DASH has a large community and is commercially active..

>Zcoin seems to be the single one digital currency that has defeated the anonymity problem and therefor seems not to be able to be taken down by powerful governmental forces... As we all see the governments are already ganging up on the crypto community as we speak...

cont.
>>
KILL ALL ZOINISTS
>>
kill jews
>>
>From Zcoin's roadmap it is clear that the end goals are desktop and mobile wallets, integration with ethereum for swaps between zcoin and ether and foremost a decentralised anonymous market place... It sounds like Silk Road 2.0 and I guess that is exactly what it is, but with the security to not be shut down by any powerful organisation...

>If Zcoin can live up to all this and if the Zcoins are truly untraceable and completely anonymous...as well as the market place that will be the main infra structure to integrate Zcoin with regular economics... I'd say this coin might even be the last one standing soon... and the eventual evolutionary product of what Satoshi envisioned...

>In this case the value will be priceless... On the shorter term think simple.. Zcoin has better tech than Zcash and Zcash costs $300 per coin.... Zcoin costs $12 per coin.. This disparity is in Zcoins favor""
>>
>>3411850
>>3411854
this is a left wing tactic to encourage hatred of 'annoying' right wing posters

GTFO of my threads shareblue
>>
>>3411868
this

>>3411850
>>3411854
HEY RABBI, WHATCHA DOIN?
>>
>>3411844
Monero is better. Kys
>>
>>3412054
how?
>>
File: 1504983697273.jpg (173KB, 999x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1504983697273.jpg
173KB, 999x1300px
>>3411844
>>3411858
delet this
im still stocking up
>>
>>3412054
no argument as of yet

bump this thread
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.