[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw ready to go balls deep on NEO after this FUD is over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: GlumAmpleAmethystsunbird.webm (738KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GlumAmpleAmethystsunbird.webm
738KB, 1920x1080px
>mfw ready to go balls deep on NEO after this FUD is over

I'm gonna be fucking rich.
>>
>>3411770
You're too late but glhf
>>
File: image.png (58KB, 797x1201px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58KB, 797x1201px
>>3411811
>what he said
>>
>>3411770
>going balls deep on a tanking coin
>>
Will it ever stop bros? It's still going down.
>>
These kinds of threads only make me wonder more and more... Do the majority of you not look at daily charts? Look up 90% of coins on Bittrex, bring up their daily chart and be amazed - the exact same pattern. Uncanny.

The first big pump is always there, followed by months of consolidation and post-dump salty fudding. Then comes the approach to full correction after months of negative trending. At the end of this trend, sentiment begins to shift once again and volume begins to pick up. Eventually there comes the next explosion, which boosts prices to new highs. This keeps repeating with the influx of new money.

The patterns are nearly constant and identical.
>>
How low do you think this goes? I have alerts set at 005
>>
>>3412404
Spoonfeed please, will neo go over 650k or no?
>>
better buy in now rofl
>>
>>3412426
On the 13th it's going to explode!!!
>>
>>3411770
Holy fuck that girl has herpes.
>>
>>3412426
That will ultimately depend on the capability of the dev team to not just market and "sell" their project, but to actually get it out there and producing live use case data. Coins fuelled purely on hype are mere jewish tricks.

If NEO is part of this 90%, I believe they will eventually reach new highs, yes. This won't happen for a good 2 to 4 months though. Mind you, I could just as well be wrong. But being in the top 25 cryptos has a magnetic effect on investors who are looking to stuff their cash into anything crypto in coming years.

I can offer you the consolation of some anecdotal evidence from my experience:

I went back and looked up all of my historical holdings. Anything I ever held, by price and dates. Forgive me for the repetition: approximately 90% of all the currencies or tokens I ever held went on to do 5-50x after I no longer kept an eye on them. Those that didn't mostly simply stagnated or in rare cases (yobit shitcoins) dumped 6 feet under.

There is no more solid advice anyone could give but to HODL, especially if you can't be assed to trade actively. By measures of hype and chart patterns pulling fractals of increasing volume and scope, most coins, even not the most promising ones, will appreciate in value, given time. NEO is supposedly part of the main camp at this point (chink shenanigans notwithstanding). It will either probably keep growing or maybe fizzle out and lose the edge.

The call is yours to make.
>>
File: 1504523510931.jpg (52KB, 633x653px) Image search: [Google]
1504523510931.jpg
52KB, 633x653px
>>3412584
OMGod here, considering jumping into NEO on the dip, I think something adaptable (open source) with direct entry to the chinese market could have a lot of upward potential and I dont think there's any way China will ban it if it's their strongest foot in the market.

Their website is pretty devoid of comprehensive information though, where did you source your info for it? Would love to jump in but want to do a lot more reading first.
>>
>>3412584
10/10 thank you

this is what i needed to stop me from selling
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.