[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biz bros I know your all practice extreme NETSEC with your wallets,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 4biz1.png (456KB, 812x557px) Image search: [Google]
4biz1.png
456KB, 812x557px
Biz bros I know your all practice extreme NETSEC with your wallets, research and transfers. I am not or was not and I paid the price but I was researching and trying to open a novaexchange account, I was also tranfering all my NAV, ARK, and some jaxx wallets all into BTC so I could go all in CV2. While doing all this I suckered myself into a phishing site, with rasonware and a RAT (Remote Access Trojan) while shitposting a open tab bar started flashing, and when I clicked it I was given a phone number and a page that like a fool I didn't read, when the phone number was answered I knew immediately I had stumbled into a phishing site. So I hung up and powered off my lap. When I powered back 5 minutes later I had a screen that said no operating system, I tried what I could using a tablet to watch youtube but I ended up waiting for payday to go to a IT guy. The IT guy inserted a USB that pulled up a page I've never seen and he told me I needed a new install of windows 10 which he could do for $100. I paid when I got back I checked my wallets nd everything but NEO was gone. So be careful if your new because even if you have less then .3 bitcoin you can get fucked. I had never even heard of a RAT virus, its like they have full control of your computer.
>>
>2017
>Not running linux with firejail on every fucking app
>Not running into random sites and anime sites through a virtualbox using tails

just kill your self anon
>>
Could you trick the checking process using a proxy and redirecting it to a custom blockchain where the payment was made?
>>
>>3410964
>using windows on his crypto machine
>>
>>3411057
Your NETSEC is really impressive and you mention Linux twice so your defiantly a NETSEC expert.
>How do hospitals and giant crops get Ransomware?
Because Linux therer- not using linex only way to not get ransomware is ?
>Muh LLIINNEEXX NOTHING GETS THROUGH MUH LENIX not steam not my wallets not movaexchange, and not even channgelly can make it through
>MUH LINEX
Cut off you fingers so you quit writing such dumb ass shit. Should I make a list of companies and hospitals that have admitted to get ransomware? No you wouldn't be able to read it because your lixnut faggot
>>
>>3411689
What do you use mac? COOL dude you've spent thousands on your cryptomachine, but are you running Linux? Could you imagine who unstoppable you'd be? Fuckyou how much did you make off CV2 none because you have no balls and you stay in your safety zone.
>>
Can this happen to a phone poster master race
>>
>>3411836
What?
>>
>>3411853
Yes you can get a virus on your phone idiot
>>
>>3410964
>While doing all this I suckered myself into a phishing site, with rasonware and a RAT (Remote Access Trojan) while shitposting a open tab bar started flashing,

Now how did you manage to get that?
>>
Your coins should have been behind 2f
As for the attack, just have to watch where you click, block ads, no script
>>
>>3411872
>its a Samsung too

F
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.