[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If anyone of you participate in the herbalife scheme, go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Herbalife_logo.png (4KB, 200x38px) Image search: [Google]
Herbalife_logo.png
4KB, 200x38px
If anyone of you participate in the herbalife scheme, go fuck yourself.
>>
Lol watching betting on Zero right now.
I can't wait to make 50k in the first year MINIMUM
>>
>>3409896
I just watched it, fuck that company.
>>
Starting some kind of multilevel marketing business always seemed like a great idea to me.

You essentially just have to convince a bunch of soccer moms on facebook that they're 'their own boss' while they sell your product and you're rolling in the dough. There's no short supply of these people.
>>
>>3409911
great for a while, but not sustainable.
and the 'great'ness will be degraded by the level of guilt you feel for basically lying to people to get their money.
Pyramid Scheme has negative connotations for a reason.
>>
File: 1498451516574.png (129KB, 250x418px) Image search: [Google]
1498451516574.png
129KB, 250x418px
What coin is this?
>>
Nice just bought 100k herbalife
>>
File: hlf.png (22KB, 639x461px) Image search: [Google]
hlf.png
22KB, 639x461px
>>3409896
>tfw the jew trying to out-jew the jew

what price did ackman short the stock at? hes definitely getting JUST'd atm
>>
>>3409829
Ignore the FUD bizbros, $HRBL is an easy 10x in the coming months. Check out their road map or join the telegram to ask questions.
>>
>>3411635
yeah, he's getting fucked.
>>
Look at this website Herbalife set up to shit on Ackman http://therealbillackman.com/
>>
>>3412176
>http://therealbillackman.com/
A site ran by herbalife. How retarded.
He did short around $45 though.
>>
>>3411635

Ackman is doing just fine, because he invested other people's money into shorting herbalife. He didn't use his own money. So as the trade turned to shit, Ackman slept just fine at night because it was other people's money that got lost.
>>
>>3410141
The guilt can be reasoned away by the knowledge that this is a recursive process.

The people you ""lied"" to are now just in your position to make money and recruit the same way you did. They aren't really screwed.
>>
>>3413071
But the more people recruited the lower the sales per person, so the real money isn't coming through work but having people under you.
Every person you recruit is worse off than you, and at a certain point in the chain it just becomes unprofitable
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.