[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where my /balinabros/ at? All the patreon slots are already sold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Ian_14_fn-550x550.jpg (29KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Ian_14_fn-550x550.jpg
29KB, 550x550px
Where my /balinabros/ at? All the patreon slots are already sold out but you guys can still get by on his youtube scraps

t. $2500 patron
>>
Why the fuck would I pay him when all he does is poor research and say "man, it's going to the moon" and greedy laughter afterwards. He literally does nothing except browse ICO website and look linkedin profiles
>>
2500 are you fucking kidding.. who the fuck would follow this autistic nigger
>>
File: 1498261356002.png (152KB, 440x448px) Image search: [Google]
1498261356002.png
152KB, 440x448px
>the face of every balina hater after I dump my bags on them
>>
He literally doesn't even read the whitepapers. As the other anon said, he just checks linkedin and gets tipped off by the others that suck his nigger dick.
>>
checking in. donated 10% of my profits. god tier ico analysis
>>
>>3408615
Legit question here, what else would YOU do?

What I usually do is:
1- White paper
2- check if they have a product and try it
3- check the team and linkedin to see if what they say is true and if they can deliver.
4- how much is their market cap and what competitions do they have
>>
>>3408558
fuck off nigger
>>
>>3408558
I'm checking daily snapshots of his portfolio
looks like he lost lot of money last few weeks and is bag holding
>>
>>3408822
link it!!! Shame the black man shilling his bags. He always gets in presale so he gets better bonuses than most i'm guessing.
>>
>bases a business model solely on flipping ICOs
>at a time when the market is wising up to this scheme and changing KYC regulations means his main US audience can't partake

>claims self-made millionaire status but only puts in between $10,000 to $25,000 in his "top picks"

>charges stupid amounts of money for information that is all publicly available

>uses arbitrary measurements for his ratings (Chainlink is downgraded for "not having an all star team" despite having that while Enigma's team is falling apart post-hack and raised the hard cap by 50%)

>changes the percentage ratings of some of his picks after they ICO to make it seem like he was right (Monetha was in the 60s% range, pushed it up to 84% after it became a good flip).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.