[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck this worthless piece of shit coin its literally half the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: REEEE.png (117KB, 1074x374px) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.png
117KB, 1074x374px
fuck this worthless piece of shit coin

its literally half the ico price

I DIDNT PUT MONEY INTO THE ICO TO BE A FUCKING DELTAMARINE

who the hell even sells below ico price, what the fuck

god damnit!!!11
>>
>>3407760

hodl at least for buttex and ither exchanges adopting.

technically its a quality token

really good product if u ask me.
>>
>>3407760
WTF, this shit was being shilled as a 5x-10x coin shortly after the ICO finished.
>>
You cunts need to calm the fuck down. Chinks, pajeets and nocoiners going fucking mental, market slightly fucked. Weekend dip.

Get a hold of yourself. Stop whining like a little bitch and wait. This token is nothing but gold. Read the fucking whitepaper and cry yourself to sleep worrying about what colour lambo to buy.
>>
SELL SELL SELL
>>
>>3407760
>>3407871

Relax. If you're gonna worry about it after a couple of days and it only being on EtherDelta, please fucking sell already or shut the fuck up and hold for some updates on exchanges.

These are fucking lawyers you're talking about. Legally binding smart contracts designed for brainlets like yourself to use.

Not to mention the ICO was only 70-80% sold. AKA Low market cap. See above point where I mention these are lawyers who make a lot of fucking money.

>>3407822
>>3408107
Smart anons.

Your choice anons. You want an early ticket to moon? If you say no, show me their next best competitor.... don't worry I'll wait.
>>
These are the new BlockCat bags - Enjoy!
>>
>>3408374
What exchanges? They are all too fucking scared of the SEC to list any new coins.
>>
>>3408397
Kek. Atleast BlockCAT went up 4x.
>>
>Trusting Estonians partnered with shitcoin manufacturer da hongfei

Why?
>>
glad i only put 1 eth into this but yea wtf. who is a fucking retard to sell at 1/2 price they paid.

> devs dumping their tokens
>>
>>3408434

Look at the name Alex Norta. He is on Agrello and worked on QTUM as well.
>>
>>3408416
BlockCat went up because a whale came here to shill you guys like one of his french girls. They also had a forbes article.
>>
>>3407760
>who the hell even sells below ico price, what the fuck

The people who made millions of their scamtoken for free out of thin air?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.