[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other enlightened tabtraders on here? It seems like I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170909-112318.png (127KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170909-112318.png
127KB, 1080x1920px
Any other enlightened tabtraders on here? It seems like I'm the only one who actually uses this app.
>>
>>3406099
Investor wheels are fucking garbage.
>>
>>3406099
Piecharts are good when you are looking at unfamiliar information like the national budget to get a better understanding of unfamiliar data. However, personal investments are, one would hope, not unfamiliar data and serve no real purpose. All they do is irritate me because the app or service im using is insinuating im that fucking stupid that I need a piecart for my own investments or the person posting this, OP, is that fucking stupid he needs a piechart for his own investments.

Im sure your not that fucking stupid OP. Reflect on your mistakes.
>>
>>3406111
>>3406178
Allows you to brag to online forums though.
>>
>>3406099
It was recommended here once as a good app for daytrading, but I really couldn't get any use of it. How are you using it?
>>
>>3406193
But you can do that with blockfolio's line graphs without offending your more intelligent acquaintances. No, what OP most likely needs is special snowflake status. Blockfolio is for normalfags and Ill use this one with piecharts because im special, my mum told me so!
>>
>>3406266
>>3406201
The piechart isn't a reason to use it. It's a weird little feature that's tucked away in the accounts screen. I just thought it looked cool and would make a good screenshot. Didn't realise it would offend everybody's autism. The reason to use the app is because you can hook it up to your bittrex and trade on your phone with a mobile friendly ui and without using 2FA every time you want to login. It helps me because I spend most of the week away from my computer and would otherwise be unable to react to dips and pumps and whatnot.
>>
>>3406099
>>3406372
Thank you op. I am away from my computer often as well. I will look into this app. It would be nice to be able to trade easily from work.
>>
>>3406099
Well what app is it
>>
>>3406099
I started using this app yesterday for when I,m at work, but half the time I want to submit a trade it says "Error insufficient funds", even though I definitely do have the funds. You ever had that OP?
>>
>>3406266
That's some projecting you got going on there.

Huge assumptions just from using a program that lets you trade, unlock Blockfolio, plus can show your portfolio in a chart.
>>
>>3406111
>>3406178
>>3406266

Seriously, did pie charts do you or your family wrong at some point in life? lol.
>>
>>3406431
Did you cut it close though? Remember, there's fees.

I would just get some vague error when I cut it too close and the fees put me over. Lowering it helped.
>>
>>3406420
Tabtrader you goober.
>>
>>3406431
Programmer that uses the bittrex API often here, if you're setting your max amount of currency try putting 99% instead, there are plenty of places where things could go wrong and the front end thinks you've got 1 Satoshi more than you do.
>>
>>3406431
Yeah what >>3406473 said. Although I get the error 100% of the time I try to do anything with us for some reason.
>>
>>3406372
Thanks for the reply, I'll check it out again.
>>
>>3406498
Do you program with the bittrex api yourself? Or are you just a programmer who knows things about it?
>>
>>3406473
>>3406498
>>3406506
Cheers lads. turns out it was that 0.25% fee per trade on bittrex that put me over
>>
>>3406644
Been working on a custom bot for a while, and some other stuff. Generally if I need to collect crypto prices I first check if I can get it on bittrex, the API is comfy, and doesn't cockblock me via cloudflare like bitfinex every other week.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.