[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many kids have you guys accumulated? i've been balls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: KIDS.png (24KB, 618x288px) Image search: [Google]
KIDS.png
24KB, 618x288px
How many kids have you guys accumulated? i've been balls deep in kids since june. Only a matter of time before the flat line period ends and the rocket takes off! our kids are growing up fellas!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-06-14-19-24.png (93KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-06-14-19-24.png
93KB, 720x1280px
>>3405846
OP you are an evil cunt. You got scammed by the worst kind of scam. You know it - you just need to write your loss off and stop trying to pass your loss off to other unsuspecting people.

Pic related.
>>
>>3405892

there's no risk of buying a coin at 1 sat, it will eventually got to 2 sats at least.
>>
>>3405913
why would it?
>>
>>3405913
Whatever makes you sleep at night cunt.
>>
>>3405846
I have 3 BTC worth.
We're going to the moon.
>>
>>3405913
LOL

What kind of fucking retarded logic is that, seriously?

>its fucking useless and 100% a scam
>it will double in price

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>3405913
HAHAHAHAHAHA

do you not see
>>3405892
>>
do you really like to pump KIDS?
>>
>>3405940
And I have 5 million pesos worth of tulip bulbs. So what. You've bought a scam coin with no use. Rack it up to experience and write off the loss.
>>
>>3405846
KIDS are for pumping and dumping. Lots of rich guys who have pumped and dumped kids, but the people who keep their kids close hoping that one day they'll pump them are retarded. Kids are worthless and will do nothing but lose you money anon, just give up on them.
>>
>>3405846
>balls deep in kids
>>
>>3405846
I pump them real good then when I'm at my breaking point I dump them. Feels amazing
>>
>>3405846
OP, just so you know, I trade full time and check biz at least once an hour. I've seen you here before shilling that shit and I'll post that tweet every time I see you. So don't bother. Seriously bro, we all make mistakes. Just write this one off. The real kids coin is a decent initiative by good people in NZ trying to teach financial responsibility to elementary school kids. Find your conscience dude and write this off.
>>
>>3405846
kek the guy who put 3 BTC or whatever it was into KIDS coin has figured out how PnDs work and is trying to get his money back.

NOT GONNA WORK
>>
This is a scam stay away, if you buy this you deserve to go poor and lose your house.
>>
>>3405965
Are those bulbs colored white and placed near the sea?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.